Monday, October 16, 2006

Birthday Parties

This weekend was Bitty's bday party. We had a great turn out and everyone had fun. I was really worried it would be like last year and we would have no one there. But it wasn't. Everyone ate and than Dora came and did her thing. She brought out a live bunny and it was great! Bitty loved petting it. Than we did cake and gifts, and wow what a haul. WONDERFUL!! She got everything a little girl could need. I swear we have the best friends. The house is working perfect, the avon is flowing. I got a avon event this weekend. Of course Bitty caught a cold on Friday night and was running a slight fever all weekend. But we got antibotics immediately and we will be taken her into the doc this afternoon. I hope this one doesn't put her out a week again. Poor baby...I have to sue one of the ladies from my ebay stuff. I have customers who aren't patient and it is really fustrating me. We go to a halloween party on the 28th it should be fun. Our weekends are packed for the next couple of weeks. But Sunday was rainy and we got to just lay around in pj's all day. It was very relaxing. That's all over here how about you? Has anyone hear of the ginger rot thing up the ass...so totally wrong. I will search for the link and post it soon.

Til tommorrow

Hana

2 Comments:

Blogger MsBehavn said...

Sounds like you've been really busy Hana. Wish Bitty a belated birthday from me :)

Ginger rot? Do you mean ginger root? Have a look through the figging website. It definitely spices things up

12:01 PM  
Blogger floweringhana said...

Yes that is what I mean. It sounds very evil!!!

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home