Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The House

Ok the house is absolutely fab. I got everything unpacked that needed to be...and I was so tired I cut down one of our plants to far and now it looks like a deform chia pet. LOL Oh well I will get the hang of it. I want to get a outdoor firepit for the patio so when we have guest they will be warm outside in the winter. Bitty loves the house she runs through it and out the back and pack in the whole time giggling. The oldest, I don't think I choose a name for her on her so we will call her V, she loves having her own room and space..YEAH!! No more sharing she says. She hopes that our last child, because we want one more, is a girl so the two youngest can share a room and she can have her own space. What she doesn't realize is that once we have the other the girls will all share a room and Master will get his den. SHHH dont tell her. The friend, A, that was suppose to be here last week I have heard not a peep from. She hasnt even called...pouts. I hope she turns back up. Anyway thats all thats going on over here nothing exciting. I will send pics soon.

Later

Hana

2 Comments:

Blogger ~art said...

Glad to see your ok! And sounding happy. maybe not as happy as your older daughter who gets her own room and all but still happy. peace~art

9:55 AM  
Blogger Master Michael - lucy & melody said...

welcome back

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home