Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The Busy Weekend

I am sorry I haven't kept up with this I have been running around so bad I couldn't keep up with this...let alone anything else. I had my huge avon event at a local fair here last weekend. I set up a booth and sold product. Another lady was suppose to do it with me but she got the flu at the last minute. So I asked if Master's dad would watch her, and after much complaining he agreed. So off we went, it took three trips to get everything there that I needed. It was cold at first and than warmed up, and definetly busy busy. I sold lots, but I need to bring more of some specific products and less of others. I have another smaller event on November 9th, wish me luck with that. As far as the sex and lifestyle stuff. It has kinda dwindled with the busy life we have led. Both Master and I were so exhausted we didn't do much of anything. Sunday was spent at church and than at a pumpkin patch. The last two days have been spent grocery shopping (which I just finished last night). I still have some products I have to get to a customer and at some point tommorrow I need to place my order. Well that all over her in the household. I wish all a great holiday months, I am going to be kinda scarce with all the planning.

Hugs and Loves

Hana

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have some great holidays too. We'll miss you but life does come first. :-)

*hugs*

kaya

4:32 PM  
Blogger floweringhana said...

Hey baby,

I can't read your blog at work anymore...cause they blocked all live journal stuff from us. UGH!! I am still trying to get our router to work at the house cause Master doesn't have any internet connection. Does your Master know anything about routers?

Drop me a line at my email address. If your Master will let you...Hugs

Hana

12:30 PM  
Blogger ~art said...

just popped in to say hi Hana; hope everything is going well for you and your family.

6:05 AM  
Blogger floweringhana said...

It is going great, I am just trying to figure out what to write about. I mean I have a huge session and the party on saturday..but each time I write it, It just doesn't sound like anything at all

9:32 AM  
Blogger ~art said...

I'll keep checking in. Hope you have a great day!

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home