Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Meme

I AM: totally dependent on people that love me


I SAID: "I need" to much the last week


I WANT: to love and be loved in return


I WISH: I could stay home and not have to worry about money.


I HATE: having to think about money constantly.


I MISS: having one good BEST friend


I FEAR: loosing the one I truly love the deepest


I HEAR: the sound of people talking.


I WONDER: if life can get better than this


I REGRET: some of the roads I have taken


I AM NOT: pretty enough, pleasing enough, caring enough


I DANCE: in my car and with my daughters


I SING: at church


I CRY: and feel embarrassed

I AM NOT ALWAYS: happy, even though I appear so

I MADE: my cards work


I WRITE: when I know no one else will read it


I CONFUSE: people when I talk or write

I NEED: lots of "I love you"s


I SHOULD: know that life isn't perfect


I START: things and don't finish them


I FINISH: last because I always stop to help and get screwed over.


I TAG: everyone who reads this – it’s a good one!

4 Comments:

Blogger MsBehavn said...

Hana, what open and honest responses. I loved reading your list.

xoxo

3:48 AM  
Blogger ~art said...

Hana,
Great job on being so open and honest. I'll work on doing this meme. peace~art

5:41 AM  
Blogger floweringhana said...

Thank you both, I was in a open mood yesterday. Feeling sick does that to you.

8:31 AM  
Blogger watcher said...

oh i like this one. you always have good question things here and i'll do this one a whole lot faster than "the 8 things" that took me so long to get done. but i have to say i may have some really similar answers though i'll try and find other words to express them.

"I AM NOT: pretty enough, pleasing enough, caring enough"
that one hurts not because i have felt those things so deeply in me but that i know you feel like that too. i know it is most likely from things other people put in your head and i hope that soon you will see things differently and really know you are beautiful inside and out...

1:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home