Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Today

Today is the greatest day I have ever known...today it the greatest...That's one of the my favorite songs. If you don't know it than you are so out of the loop. Life is great over here, though I am sick again. I think the four of us keep giving it back and forth. Tommorrow we leave for Kansas to go spend Thanksgiving with Master's family it should be fun. Than in two weeks from tommorrow we will be on a plane to my parents. Keep your fingers cross I don't kill them while we are out there. Master and I have officially started trying to have another child. It has been fun, and not so fun.

So anyway that's what is going on here

Hana

3 Comments:

Blogger ~art said...

I hope you and your master have a happy Thanksgiving together and that the whole visit goes well for your family. Best of luck on getting pregnant with a new little one. peace~art

5:39 AM  
Blogger Master Michael - lucy & melody said...

hana,

i am glad you are back...even though you have to leave again for the holiday. Have fun making that baby and enjoy your family even when they make it impossible:)

all my best,
slave lucy

7:30 AM  
Blogger floweringhana said...

Thanks Art

Lucy, I read about your new girl. Totally awesome. I am so excited for you!!

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home