Monday, November 06, 2006

The Flower Update

I am sure you all want to know what is up on my side of life. Well here goes...

I am still trying to make the cash to go to TRF, hopefully by this weekend I will have it. Master and I get out pictures done (family pictures) next weekend and I haven't even bought my dress yet. I am being so lazy...LOL. No really I was sick with the flu AGAIN last week. It so sucks, but on Thrusday I get my flu shot so no more flus. YEAH!! Kaya dear I can't read your blogs at work anymore :( I have been trying to read them on the weekend but it is just so much info!!! ACK!! I did mention to Master about your binder clip fetish. He couldn't see the small ones being enjoyable..and I told him it is mostly about upping the anty. That you and your Master had been doing it ever so long. He said no upping the anty..but that is what he says...LOL. I will tell you more about that later. So onto the party about two weekends ago now. It was fun, but not as fun as most of the parties we originally had been going to. Everyone showed dressed up and by two hours into it everyone was undressed in normal clothes again. SIGH. I told Master next year we should go to Shumpy's party instead, they have big blocks of ice and kissing apples...At least we wouldn't know anyone so we could act dumb..LOL. I did enjoy some cuddling time with Master J and watched a movie. But than Master fell asleep so we left. Master got lost on the way home and it took a hour extra to get home. I crashed immediately. Than I got sick no fun stuff.

Than a couple of nights ago Master and I were doing our normal dance. "You wanta have a quicky?" "Your quickies are two hours" "Well if you hurry it would be a quikie" We do this often. LOL Anyway, of course, we started kissing and petting. I really don't remember now, but we were all hot and deep into it. I turned to Master and wimpered "Clamps...just a little pinch....pleaseee.." he teased me about wanting a quickie. I said I changed my mind...so here is where it gets tricky. Master puts the clamps oon and off he disappears. I was in shock, where did he go I thought? Than Master comes back and has me crawl to the living room. Off I go on all fours after him. I stood there in the middle of the living room while he found the clothes pins and perceded to attach them to me. He worked them good on all sides, my breast, and down my lips. He warmed me up with tugs and pulls, playing with my pussy...fucking it..than alternating. It was exciting and I was wet and needy when the clamps finally were pulled off. Now, remember he said no upping the bar right? Well Master pulls out the lotion, and begins apply it to his fingers. I think nothing of it because I am small, and sometimes he has to open me. So I am enjoying the feel of his fingers entering one at a time. The lotion is slowly heating up with the friction. Master begins adding more and more, and than I realize he is try to get his whole hand in!!!! I am now gasping for air and I can't think straight. I don't know if it is the realization of what he is doing or the words of "cum slut" repeated my ear. But he never did get his hand fully in, because he wanted his dick in there before she (my pussy) would open up enough. He fucked me good and when he was done I lay in a heap of sweat, cum, and pussy juice on the floor. I licked him clean and than was put into a warm bath. Last I remember was my head touch the soft pillow and instantly asleep.

Wonderful dreams that night.

Halloween went well, though cold. I had to change Bitty's costume last minute cause of the sudden cold snap. Master walked with the kiddos around the neighborhood, and than when they were home and settled, he took over for the door and to bed I went. I slept the next three days straigtht. I am feeling wonderfully good today, though still a bit tired.

Hugs and kisses,

Hana

3 Comments:

Blogger ~art said...

Glad to see you back Hana (and over the flu). Master never got his whole hand in? Me and Jp have done the fisting a few times. It's funny she always says no at first bu after a little breath play and lotion she changes toi yes. Sometimes it's difficult because I have rather large hands. peace~art

5:55 AM  
Blogger floweringhana said...

No he tried to get his thumb in and than pull into a fist and "she" wouldn't give. And I am so sensitive he doesn't like to push if she won't give a inch because than I could be out weeks.

7:14 AM  
Blogger ~art said...

yeah I suppose it wouldn't be good at all if he put you out for any length of time. I'd never done it with anyone before Jp and she never did it before it just kind of happened. She only likes to do it about once a month otherwise she gets too sore.

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home