Friday, December 01, 2006

Update

So I am sure you all are wondering. Where's hana? Yeah the whole 4 readers I have..YEAH RIGHT!! Anyway I have been working 12 hr days, plus staying up til midnight and get up at 6 am. Trying to get all this avon out to my customers before I go on vacation. Things are so crazy, I have about 8 orders I have to deliver this weekend, go grocery shopping, clean the house, and do all the laundry. Than on Monday and Tuesday I have to pack 4 suitcase, three backpacks, a bathroom kit, and snacks. We have to be at the airport two hours before our flight out Wednesday. That means bright and early there at 6:30 am. WOO HOO. Than unpack the car and pull of it into the airport with a tired child, get all our bags in the right spot and than sit for 2 hours. HOW EXCITING!!! But after all that we will be on the plane!!! Yeah plane!!! It's a 4 hour flight but we loose two hours in the air. Than I will see my parents...and off on a 5 day adventure. Keep your fingers crossed everything goes as planned. I hate surprises.

Master has gone into warning sex mode. It drives me crazy in a number of ways. He says as I'm getting out of the car, or I'm kissing him goodbye. I am gonna fuck you like you never have been fucked tonight. I swear this man is so wrong on so many levels.

Anyway I got a late night tonight, and lots of stuff to do.

Hugs and kisses

Hana

2 Comments:

Blogger ~art said...

hugs

8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings hana,
This one understands and cares.Is new to slavery and is hoping things will work out for you will keep and eye on ya HUGS!
melinda (MH)
http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-Gg4j79EyfqoykaoGbHRw9gWA4KY-?cq=1

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home