Thursday, February 15, 2007

Choices and Slave Group

I finally was allowed to get my slave group up and running. WOO HOO! Let's keep our fingers crossed it goes well. Master and I have been exhausted the last few days from staying up so late.

I was so tired last night when he wanted his valentine's lay that I begged for a quicky. He immediately obliged by having me bend over the bed and him slamming my ass 'til it was purple with a elk flogger. WHAT THE FUCK?! Elk is suppose to be soft and sting!! LIARS! My ass is still red. He is happy with his handy work, OF COURSE, and when he reached between my legs and said "Oh but your pussy likes it" all I could do was blush. DAMN HIM!

Tonight I have no obligations so I will be sitting doing nothing but watching tv all night! I am going to so take a long bath and go to sleep. Because tomorrow is our real valentine's celebration without the girls (the church offers parent's night out once a month and this Friday is the one day) I am so excited. Than on Saturday A good friend of ours is bring by his new girlfriend. She is such a sweety, and so HOT! I druel just thinking about it. I have to do a major overhaul on the house all day Saturday though so it doesn't look like I never clean it. That's what I get for having kids huh?

So how do you all make choices in your life? For me I find one thing I want to do or change and dive head first into it. This week it is my slave list. Next week it could be crocheting. My avon is starting to come together. I am still trying to do the positive thinking I learned from "The Secret" DVD. We hope it works.

Changing your thinking is so hard

Hana
~Robert's little flower~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really just jump in with both feet when I make small choices but with the big ones, I need facts, lists, charts, pro/con lists, updates, opinions, and then of course, I ask Master..

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home