Monday, February 19, 2007

Him Part 5

Disclaimer: What you are about to read is purely fiction. The names in here are fantasy and nothing written has ever truly happened. They are just deep thoughts from a deep place within me.

I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath as I heard her steps come closer and closer to me. My mind struggled with my fight or flight syndrome, while I tired to relax me body. I smelled rich jasmine as she became close behind me. The silk of her dress sent a shiver down my spine as it grazed my naked back. I could feel her smile, even though I couldn’t see it. She placed a bag against my stomach and it was cold, and I made sure I mentioned it. She lightly swatted my bottom and said don’t complain I could stick cold things in places you wouldn’t enjoy. I bit my lip than, being in such a precarious position left me unable to retaliate. She took a stethoscope out and listened to me breath, while I was told to breath in deeper or shorter as she moved it around. Her touch was so gentle and tantalizing I was so confused with the moment. Though when she did reach the tender space between my third and fourth rib I yelled and whimpered with the pain. She lightly touched my cheek and cooed in my ear. I relaxed than, and unknowingly let my guard down. “It’s ok dear, just relax.” She turned to Michael and told him I was only bruised and would need to be careful and rest. Than she placed a sweet kiss on my cheek and petted my head. Somewhere inside me purred, and Michael reached for my covers and laid them over me. “I am just going to walk her out, close your eyes.” He said. I did without much thought that I hated him. They whispered in low tones, as my bruised body made me succumb to sleep. I have no idea how long I was enveloped in the darkness of my dreams, but when I awoke the sun was shinning in the window. I turned slowly, concerned about the soreness, to find I was stiff but mostly healed. When I heard another body breathing I pulled the covers over me tightly and turned to the sound. A girl was sitting a rocking chair with a bottle and a bowl on the low table to next to her. She had such a beautiful smile I couldn’t keep my eyes off of her. “Hello Hannah, now don’t be startled. My name is Isabelle, Master Michael asked me to stay with you until you awoke.” She said. “Master??? Who? Please don’t confuse me anymore I will get a headache. How long have I been asleep?” I asked. “Two days.” She responded casually as if telling me about the weather. “TWO DAYS!!!??? Oh my gosh I have to get out of here.” I stated putting on clothes and packing my things. “Calm down, it’s ok. You need your rest” she stood than with her hands out, but stepping backwards each second. I looked at her curiously “Did everyone leave? Where …is…Jennifer?” I was so angry I was starting to see spots. She leaned against the wall like I was a animal about to attack its prey. A few moments later I heard running steps up the stairs, and turned all my fury to her. “Did you call them?” She started turning white, and I growled deep from my stomach. “You bitch! Get out!” I said just as the door slammed open and Michael and some men were on the other side. The girl ran out behind them crying and fearful. I must have looked like a bull with smoke pouring out of her nostrils because he stood in a defensive stance in the doorway upon her leaving. “Hannah take a breath, it’s ok. You need rest. Just sit down and we can talk it out.” He said. I than noticed the men behind him all had either leather around their necks or rope in their hands. I backed up than, and swallowed. “Michael just let me be, why….” I started to say but Michael cut me off. “No one is going to hurt you sweetheart, but you hurt one of my guys while you were dreaming the first night when he tried to put some healing lotion on your side. I couldn’t let that happen again, so we put you under. Now take some deep breaths.” I tried but I was starting to hyperventilate. “Hannah you need to calm down, look at my eyes, follow my voice. In and out, In and out.” His voice was hypnotic, my eyes started feeling heavy again and my body started relaxing. I could hear him move closer but it’s as if I just didn’t care. All the tension started fading away slowly, and as my eyes closed I heard and saw what I did to Julio. When the cold water touched my head I jumped and was awake again, he was leaning over me with a smile. “There see isn’t that better?” He said calmly. I nodded with a smile. “I’m sorry I hurt him Michael.” I said. He shook his head, “The pain killers Joanna gave you caused a bad reaction. It caused your emotions to double, and that is why when it happened I put you under. I know it was against what you wanted, but I felt it was for your own good. Besides you needed the rest” I could feel his breathing over me, my body snuggled in his arms while he rocked in the chair. His body seemed so comforting that I leaned my head into the cusp of his shoulder and turned my eyes up to him. He looked down into my eyes than and smiled, but he didn’t turn away. My belly grew with heat so hot that I almost lost my breath, his head moved in closer and just when I thought I could take no more our lips met. The heat transferred from me to him, and back again. I had never felt anything so heavenly in my life. When our lips parted he was still smiling, “Now, that was nice.” He said. I nodded and snuggled back into him. My mind wondering where this new man would lead me, and just as the sound of his men leaving hit my ears I knew no matter what I was safe and happy.

All works are copyrighted and may not be copied to anywhere without authorization.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home