Thursday, June 29, 2006

Life

So, annissa writes in her blog about it...here and I was all ready to talk about how I got so excited by this post. That I went and got all hot and waiting for Master. How he fucked me like a used puppy slut that I am. Oh how bad it hurt, but how good it was. But truly I don't want to write about that anymore. It all started yesterday when I went looking for Bitty's swim suit. Master takes her to swim lessons because I can't stand having her dunked under water..sigh. So, I was hanging and sorting and writing list for the trip. I couldn't find her swim suit. I though how odd...so I went searching all night last night, and all today. Through dirty clothes hampers, under beds, etc. I mentioned to Master, since he is the one who takes her, that I couldn't locate it. He said in a defensive tone "It was in the towel when I tossed them in the bath tub". I sighed and said ok...and searched the same spots again, still no suit. SO after asking him if he would help me look tonight, he all aggrivated and said something I didnt understand. I said well it isn't in the tub, I can just go buy a new one. It's kinda small so maybe it fell out. We just need to double check from now, and maybe hang it up. So it doesn't get lost. He said something else, unrecoginizable...and hung up the phone. SIGH...

So I wait a bit, and IM him about something else. We talk about it, and I tell him if he is not wanting me along or I'm being to fustrated I can just not go...or not talk or something. I don't know, I just feel like crap...and all depressed about it know. I hate trips...sigh. I don't know what I'm thinking. I just get so sad when he is upset...even when he says he's not but his tone says otherwise. I don't know what's wrong with me. Maybe it will work out in the wash. I don't know...I give upppp...

Hana

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*hugs* big tight ones... lemme know if you wanna chat about stuff or anything...

*kisses too*

7:47 PM  
Blogger floweringhana said...

Thanks sweety. I sent you a email

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home