Friday, July 28, 2006

Question 26 & 27

These are from Lady Callah~

What's your favorite toy?

My favorite are floggers. There is something about them, wrapping/not-wrapping, heavy/not heavy, hard/soft, that just make me wet and needy with just looking at them..Heaven pure heaven.

(On a side note: if anyone knows a good flogger site, where I can buy Master a good one. Please let me know)

How often do you get to do what YOU want to do, instead of what others want?

I think I get to more often than I want to say I do. I do LOTS for others (Master, kids, church, etc.) but if I tell Master or I say "I need a bath, I need to sleep" Master understands and lets me. Sometimes he is just in a spoiling mood and lets me pick the movie or choose the restaurant. Sometimes he just is in a weird mood, and lets my whining be ignored as I go around grumbling about hurricanes living in my house and needing some space. So in the end I do a lot I want to, but I have a lot of time eatten away but what I would rather not do. So in retrospect I get about a hour a day maybe that is just mine...the rest of the day is someones somewhere.

Hana

1 Comments:

Blogger floweringhana said...

Which shop is that darling, you didn't give me the link. I did already look at JT's, but you mentioned another site. Which one is that?

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home