Friday, July 28, 2006

So confused

Ok maybe I am just completely wacko, but I am on this slave list. The list is a list all in all. There are some male slaves, some female, some subs. I have been very tolerant of this list, because it ask good questions most of the time and is local. So one of the questions today way this...

What if your Master is fisting you, and you look up to see he is intently watching TV while he's at it.What would you do?How would you feel?

The girl's responses totally shocked me....One said "Being honest, i'd feel horrible. my thoughts would be "how on earth can He be more interested in watching TV than in the fact that He's elbow deep inside me?" My response would likely be something totally outside of my slavery, such as staring at Him until His eyes returned to me and then saying, "sorry my pussy around Your arm is disturbing Your TV viewing...SIR" ROFL ...okay...no i wouldn't say it...but i for darn sure would think it!! What i'd actually do, is likely get pouty" Another said" But hypothetically - slave or not - he'd one hell of a time getting my full attention the next time he wanted to 'play'. Pretty much, it's the equivalent of taking a dump and reading a magazine. Talk about totally not valued at all"

Ummm WHAT THE FUCK?!!! Someone please explain to me how the hell they think they are not manipulating their men if they think like that. I know I am going to create a war on this list but I replied with...umm..I am sorry but I so don't agree on this. A slave is there to please, period. If that means that he has his arm in my pussy pounding away while watching tv. So be it..it doesn't bother me at all. Actually it turns me one (though I have never been fisted by Master). Master has on many occassion, talked on the ohone, watched tv, had me talk on the phone, talked to other people, read a book, or chatted on im...all while fucking, teasing, or toying with me. I have never once thought it was bad. I seriously think that being a slave means your a slave. You don't get to have his full attention every secondant. That means that if he wants to fuck you while completely ignoring you than that is just the way it is. I think your priority should be, being his fuck whole. To me, doing as you described (removed name for safety of poster), is topping from the bottom. I would really rethink were my submission lied if I did something like that. Now, I am not saying I am perfect or that I have not said things to Master. Cause boy have I ever. But it has never been abou t sex, it has always about the mundane (dishes, house clean, etc)

Am I the only one who thinks what the girls was so WRONG? Someone help me....

Hana

12 Comments:

Blogger ~art said...

I'm not qualified to answer your question but I would say if you are a slave then you probably should do whatever/however/whenever your master wants,(just like you said Hana) "if master wants to ignore me and fuck me that's just the way it is. peace~art Oh yeah JP never has gone unconscies she just gets off with what you are calling 'breath play.

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I completely agree. That scenario happens here quite often, and I do feel ignored, I do have my feelings hurt and um, I think that's some of the purpose.

Good answer. :D

kaya

12:45 PM  
Blogger floweringhana said...

Thanks kaya and art,

I was just in such a state of shock. I don't know why since I should expect that from online list...but I try to give everyone a fair shot. Art it is so good to know more about you..if you would like so information on how to effectively do it, let me know I can reccommend so good sites.

12:52 PM  
Blogger ~art said...

I would Hana but please let me know if the sites are 'work safe' :)

2:19 PM  
Blogger Master Michael - lucy & melody said...

i agree!

lucy

2:43 PM  
Blogger floweringhana said...

Art~

Here you go...

(this a good all around site, and has no pictures just words)

http://www.iron-rose.com/IR/IR_f.htm

Breath Control Safety and about it...

http://public.diversity.org.uk/deviant/bfbreath.htm

here is one from a local community here..again all just text no pics..

http://www.leathernroses.com/generalbdsm/generalbdsm.htm#breathcontrol

That should get you started, also check out SM101 the book, it has a whole chapter on Breath Control...There are many other books as well that have chapters on the subject.

Hana

9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hana,
This is exactly why I cannot stay on a listserv. I have tried, my gods I have tried, but answers like that, well they irritate me. kaya has it right, that's some of the purpose (and if anyone knows it would be kaya...love you babe)
I think they all just missed the boat on that one.
Great post hana

magdala~

1:00 AM  
Blogger floweringhana said...

Thanks magdala,

Of course they took it as a personal attack directed at specially the one of the girls who responded in the way I described. When I didn't bow down to that, they said I was give the "correct" answer and that the list was for people who didn't have the "correct" answer...Whatever

Hana

Ps I am glad you still read my blog, I thought maybe I lost you

5:10 PM  
Blogger ~art said...

Thank you Hana! I will definatly go check these out today peace~art

6:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You didn't lose me hon, I just don't comment much :) I am bad that way!

I think you are doing a great job and filling the real purpose of a journal. I love reading!

magdala~

12:10 AM  
Blogger floweringhana said...

oh ok thanks magdala!!!

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

september bardwell ointment meant scieles surfaces pktzstk guides positioning teenbrooks difficult
lolikneri havaqatsu

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home