Monday, July 31, 2006

Why Blog

So I have been really thinking abou this....why do I blog. Kaya brought it up the other day in her post. I was still kinda mulling it. You see Master and I live together, our computers are in the same room. He knows I blog and all, and that I talk to people on the net. Then we were talking about it the other day cause he asked me "Who were you bitching out on your blog the other day"...I was so confused because I write both here and on blogger. Than I realized he was talking about art, this guy who at first seemed like a jerk and I told him off. But than it sort calmed and I realized he was just curious and didnt know how to approach the subject with me. New people can get chastised for asking the wrong stuff, though they think it's the innocent quesiton. I wrote awhile back about one of Master's friends, his ex found out and through a fit about what I was writing about. When his friend got all up Master's face about "if he was a real Master he would punish me" Master just laughed. He said if he didn't want me to post (meaning his friend) than he should have not done what he did with me. LOSER...anyway...Master and I talk about how when I started writing it was suppose to be "my space" where I can write my thoughts. He says it's the only place I have that's just mine. He allows me this luxury because he wants me to have a place to rant, yell, cry, whine, etc...he thinks it is healthy for our relationship. But he knows that I talk to him about the important stuff. Most of what I write is rambles in my head, stuff I don't think of sharing. At one point I thought I would start an erotic story again, but I haven't found a way to do that I like yet. Maybe I will maybe I won't...but the point is..This is my space. I can write whatever I want, no matter what, and never get punished. Because if he wanted to know he says he would just turn around and ask me.
That's why I write, cause it's a relief and it gets me practicing at writing. Maybe one day I'll finish the books I started. One never knows.
Hana

6 Comments:

Blogger ~art said...

Well Hana I am glad you realized no harm was intended back then or ever. Life is far too short to argue, fuss, and fight. I believe to each their own as I think you know now. ps thanks for the links ;) ~~~~~~~art

2:24 PM  
Blogger floweringhana said...

No problem art...some people will shut out bad comments..or what they deem bad. I just think sometimes its the internet and not truly bad

7:31 PM  
Blogger MsBehavn said...

Hana, your blog is your space and don't let anyone take it away from you.

Kisses

11:32 PM  
Blogger floweringhana said...

Thanks Ms Behavn!!!

11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*hugs* :) you are a beauty...

8:31 PM  
Blogger floweringhana said...

ahh you sweet annissa..

6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home