Monday, February 26, 2007

Him Part 6

For all who have been on pins and needles...

Disclaimer: What you are about to read is purely fiction. The names in here are fantasy and nothing written has every truly. They are just deep thoughts from a deep place within me.


The next few days were spent like that, in a dream mostly it seemed. He was the picture perfect man, waiting on me hand and foot. When he gave me a bath and I splashed him he laughed and I laughed in return. Our happiness overflowed the huge house. He would chase me around the dinning room table in the afternoon with the sun playing on my hair, and me wearing barely anything. I felt like a schoolgirl again and life was sweet. His tastes was eccentric, but I didn’t care as long as I was with him. I didn’t know it at the time, but he was forming me slowly into the love of his life that he always wanted. When he wanted something done a certain way he never pushed, but would nudge kindly towards what he wanted. Making me feel happy and floating when I accomplished what he wanted and his face light up with the happiness of figuring it out. He took me shopping, after three weeks of being home I wanted out, he held my hand the whole time and even went in the lingerie shops with me. He wanted me to show him everything, and I didn’t want to buy anything he didn’t absolutely love. He had only eyes for me in those first few weeks, and I for him. The night my world change, 6 months later, I would never be able to look back. Though I didn’t know it at the time.

We were sitting across the long table at dinner, he one side me to his left. I was enjoying the food and hmming like always at the exquisite taste. He had already talked to me about wanting to stay permanently with him, and had made arrangements with my apartment, belongs, and job. That’s when Isabella walked in, my eyes followed her naked form with such hatred I had to curl my nails into the napkin in my lap. When she came and kneeled, curling up at his feet, and purred. My response was anything but nice. I growled lowly subconsciously and turned my eyes to her. She backed up slightly and he reached down and scooted her back petting her head. I turned my angry eyes to him, and he just smiled back. Though over the months I had learned that Michael liked to be spoken to a certain way, even in conflict. It took all my willpower not to scurry down to the girl and drag her out by her hair. Instead I locked eyes with Michael, and we stared like that unmoving for a very long time. Until he spoke “Hannah, this is Isabelle. My slave. I do love you greatly, Hannah. But my life calls for a slaves as well. I understand that this may not be something you’ll ever do yourself, but I will always have a slave. To be with me you must accept this.” I knew by now what slaves were, I spent many nights reading his books and files on the people in the house. We had talked at length about his desires and needs. I had expressed that I could try to overcome my jealousy, but I had never thought they would be here in front of me flaunting themselves. He said no more and continued eating, on occasion handing Isabelle food from his hand. My mind went in 10 different directions. I knew what he wanted, what his deepest desire was, and I knew somewhere in my head that I wanted to be the ultimate love and gift of that desire. The minutes passed in silence, and when I left the table I spent most of the evening trying to sort my mind out. I reached one conclusion that night. If I wanted to rule his world, and remove them as first light without me having any say, I had to become the top in all things to him. I had to be his lover, his perfect slave, his deepest companion, and his best friend. In the short time I had conspired a plan to prove to him that I could fulfill him. I would put my plan into action the next morning. I went to sleep, and awoke for the first time in months to an alarm clock. I raced into the tub, and soaked in Michael’s favorite oils. The mixture of lavender and jasmine filled the room and every inch of my body. I let my long auburn hair cascade down my back, while braiding it up the sides of my head and down the middle. I placed the bracelet he gave me on the anniversary of our meeting on my ankle. Took one last look in the mirror and open the door into my bedroom. It was still an hour before anyone in the house started stirring. I hesitated at the door to the hall and took in a deep breath. My bare feet made no noise on the polished hardwood floors. I sneaked down the stairs and into the kitchen. I made his favorite breakfast in nothing but an apron. So when cook came in to see that I had breakfast she just stared at me. I nodded to her, plate in hand, and left her confused. I went upstairs to his room, after grabbing a few necessities and was stopped by Isabelle on her way to his room herself. I set down the tray in hand and whistled to her, she turned. Her eyes grazed over me, and I stared her down. I stepped so close to her I could feel her breath and to my surprise stood over her at least three inches. “Isabelle, Master Michael is taken care of this morning. Please go do your other duties. I will tend to him,” I said. She looked at me with a mixture of emotions, one of which I recognized as fear. “You will not get in trouble, but you will if you don’t go now.” She swallowed nodded and left. I let out a deep sigh of relief and grabbed my things from the floor. I crept into his room and laid his food on the tray next to his bed. I than turned my back to him, in the place that Isabelle would kneel every morning, and waited for him to stir. The ticks of the hand seemed to move so slowly, before the first sounds of his awaking body. He had trained himself to get up every morning at the same time without an alarm. I could hear him sit up, and swing his feet over the edge of the bed. I heard him smell the food, and than urinate in the bathroom. I heard his footsteps return to the bed, and the tray slide close to him. I heard him take a few sips of coffee and him open the newspaper for the morning. All this was done without saying one word to me. About half way through his breakfast I started regretting what I had done and almost changed my mind. When he pushed the tray away and the bed creaked. He took in a long deep breath, it sounded odd almost disappointed and than he spoke. “Did you forget your routine this morning Isabelle” I realized than that because of the way he preferred his room, dark as night, that he didn’t know it was me. I wasn’t sure what to do. If I spoke he would know, if I didn’t he may react before he knows and than would be upset about me not telling. I swallowed trying to consider my options, and before I could complete the thought he had a hold of my hair and was dragging me up to his face by it. I screamed, and he knew than. Our eyes met and he raised an eyebrow, he growled in my face and said “Explain yourself” I lost all thoughts than and could say nothing but stare at the man I never knew existed. Did I make a terrible mistake…….

All works are copyrighted and may not be copied to anywhere without authorization.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home