Wednesday, February 21, 2007

A real post

I guess I should write a real post today instead of just my rambling story that no one reads. I am official two weeks late, I have taken two test with both being negative. I wish I just knew one way or the other. Master wanted to have sex last night, but I had already bathed and was in bed. So instead I just sucked him off. I was so tired I just don't remember anything but the pain in my jaw. The bits is at Papa's today, because she was running a fever yesterday. I hope she does ok there, I always worry you know.

There is nothing on tv tonight so maybe my avon will come tonight and I can get that over and done with!

I hope it is warm this weekend so I can go avon tailgating and make some new customers and maybe new recruits. Keep your fingers crossed.

What else....

My collaring anniversary came and past, no one really bothered to say something about it. Our wedding anniversary is in March, I am hoping to stay overnight in a hotel and order room service without children. Keep your fingers crossed.

Thats about it..

Hana
~Robert's little flower~

4 Comments:

Blogger MsBehavn said...

wishing you a belated congratulations on your collaring anniversary, sweetheart.

xox

12:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When is your wedding anniversary? Mine is in March also....

AND by the way girly.... *winks* I read your "rambling story that no one reads"!!!!

Two weeks late..... well they said to me a negative is always negative, but a positive can sometimes be negative (or perhaps it was the other way around)...then I tested negative and ended up positive...hmmphhh doctors and pregancy tests eh?

Hope you have the outcome you wish for hon.

Chin up, you sounded a bit down.

Hugs and smooches

xxxx
rosebud3cc

1:10 AM  
Blogger ~art said...

Hana,
I've been reading your 'rambeling' but have decided not to comment until I read the whole product. Congratulations on your collaring. peace~art

5:29 AM  
Blogger floweringhana said...

Thanks everyone, I was kinda in a down mode. Things have been emoitional. HORMONES SUCK!!! Just try to at least say hi!

As for the date its March 22. And we are hoping for a pregnancy.

Loves Hana

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home