Saturday, February 24, 2007

Today

Isn't much going on today, still no period and Master is way sick. The doc says its the flu, but Master doesnt believe him. So he is grumpy. I tried to go sign people up for avon today at the local walmart. I was in the middle of a very windy day, when someone wanted to sign up. I got her settled and just as I finishing I hear the words I so didnt want to. "Isn't that your table blowing away?" I turn around to see my metal and plastic heavy table (at least five pounds) With boxes of books (at least 15 lbs each) sliding across the parking lot like rudolph and his sleigh. SO I go running after it (in my new sandles of all things). AND destroy my sandals grabbed the table. Toss everything in the car while destroying my sign...walk back over to the lady with a "THat just didnt happen face" and finish the business. It sounds funny now, but at the time I thought I was in hell. She drives off and home I went. OF COURSE when i get home, the wind stops and sun comes out. Stupid bitch.


So on another note I started a slave list, it's going well I think. One of the girls is ridiculous and over questionable. But I put her in her place and am done with it.

What else...oh it looks like a no on the overnight stay for our anniversary. Our sitter got in a car crash and is out for the count. Alive but really hurting, Which reminds me I need to call him.

Now off to change a poopy diaper

Hana

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What kind of list did you start? I've been looking for a good one to join but haven't found one yet.

Your day sounds like it was rough. I still haven't gotten my period yet and Master's on edge.

Today, we moved house ALL in one day... the whole house... Now I'm amid boxes and boxes of crap.. :)

7:35 PM  
Blogger floweringhana said...

I was a slave/submissive/kajira list. It's for girls who are serving. The link is
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/floweringslavegarden/

1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm serving, 24-7-365. It was a little on hiatus while Master and I were living separately but now that we're together full time, it's on full time.

The past few days have been a major adjustment but it's nice to have things back the way they should be.

6:59 PM  
Blogger floweringhana said...

ok go ahead and sign up.

Loves

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home