Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Him Part 10

Disclaimer: What you are about to read is purely fiction. The names in here are fantasy and nothing written has every truly happened. They are just deep thoughts from a deep place within me.

I was startled awake by something needle like stinging my face. When I took a gasp of air I realized I was covered in ice-cold water. I shook my head a bit in complete confusion as I saw John’s massive being head straight for me. I thought he had come to cuddle me or pick me up like last night. So when he grabbed me by my hair and yanked me out of bed I was in total disbelief. “I said breakfast bitch!” he screamed as he dragged me to the grown and forced me into a kneeling position. I was confused and in such pain that I reached for his hand on my head thinking I could calm some of his anger. His hand immediately shot up and I had no preparation as it made contact with my left jaw. The pain so harsh it felt like my head would split in two, and I knew it would leave a bruise. He made few movements, one to open his pants followed by slamming my mouth over his cock before I could even catch my breath. He rammed my face down and up his engorged cock and repeated over and over “When I say breakfast you better fucking move you little whore!” I vowed there and than that I would sleep lighter, no matter what. I would hear that door open and would be up and out of bed before the person even made it to the bottom step. I repeated this to myself as he painfully fucked my face and slammed his shaft down my throat til I thought I would threw up all over him. He pulled my head back and I took a deep breath, and he slapped me full swing across my right check. I felt my lip split and the unmistakable taste of copper in my mouth. Though before I could even think his cock was back in my mouth and I tried everything to keep up with his movements. I kept thinking that if I could make him finish faster his assault would stop. My jaw started aching, my throat started drying out and burning, and the tears never stopped flowing. Just when I felt I could take no more he pulled out of my mouth and plaster his hot semen all over my face. It tasted like old fish and it stung my eyes. But he wasn’t done with me yet. He dragged me across the concrete on my knees and slammed my head into a water basin that he must have set up in advance. He splashed my face back and forth in it until I couldn’t breath and my lungs started to burn. Than and only than did he lift me out of the water. He quickly dragged me over to the middle of the room, took an end of rope and looped it assertively around my wrist, and stepped over to the wall. I saw him press a button and the rope tighten until I was lifting off the ground. When my legs were straight, and he still didn’t stop the upward climb, I click my legs with all my might. It did nothing but make his face smile again. I learned to hate that smile that day. When my toes were the only things touching the ground he released the button on the wall. I must have looked panicked because he spoke than. “Today we test your tolerance level, today I get to have my fun!” he smiled again and I knew I was in trouble. This man could do some evil things that were very painful, and I was nowhere interested in being his guinea pig. I tired womanly wiles first “Oh John, you don’t want to play with tiny little me. I am no fun, but I could be if you let me down.” I batted my eyelashes as I spoke and tipped my voice up an octave. He just laughed and the sting of the cane made contact with my bare flesh at the top of my thigh. I bit my lip hard as not to scream. John leaned in close to me than and said, “All I want to hear from you are your screams. Don’t worry you won’t be able to hold them in for to long. You will scream like a pig. Oink oink! Just to show you that whatever you say will only make me want to hurt you more, let’s test your screaming ability first.” His eyes went deep black and the haunting beast that lay beneath emerged. I was scared than, but I bit hard determined that no matter what he did I would not scream. He attached something metal to my nipples and the instant pain that shot threw me was like I had been touched with a hot poker. I tried to absorb much of the initial pain into my body, but doing so only made my cunt wet. I huffed a bit as he began tightening the metal prods on my nipples, but when he added similar clamps to my cunt lips I could have died right than and there. Though to my satisfaction no screams left my lips, but blood from the biting sipped into my mouth. He took out a little black object with two poking prods from the tip; I turned my head slightly curious as to what it was. He flicked a switch and I watch the current jump from one prod to the next. My eyes went big and he smiled wider. He set the prods on the clips between my legs and the shockwave that flowed through my body left no room for my swallowed screams. I opened my mouth and cried out to the walls that never answered. When the pain stopped and he touched my clit and toyed with it, I was sure he would gain nothing from his little pain game. He pulled his fingers from between my thighs and grazed it against my nose. I could smell my aroma on his fingers and they were covered in liquid that was glistening I blushed intensely. “Aww your blushes are even more precious. I think we are going to have lots of fun!” He said with such dripping evil I felt my stomach turn in regret and fear. The next hours spent in his clutches were a mixture of pain, fear, temptation, and confusion. When he was done I could no longer stand on my own, and there was no place on my body that was left unmarked by his wicked hand. He placed my battered body in a bath that smelled of rosemary, and kissed the top of my forehead. “You did good little kitty,” he said before leaving me. Anastasia appeared out of nowhere and she bathed me. When I could feel some of my being again she helped me back to my bed and placed a warm blanket over my body. She than helped me to take a large drink of water until I felt I would be sick. I heard her go upstairs and than I was trapped in my dreams of the day’s events…..

All works are copyrighted and may not be copied to anywhere without authorization.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home