Thursday, March 08, 2007

Preggers at 6 weeks

Last night we went to super salad. So Fun! I ate lots! The Bitty Danced in the seat to the music and V rolled her eyes. They took fries and chicken nuggets out of the line, but the Bitty didn't seem to notice. THANK GOD! Most the shows on tv were reruns so no luck there, my insurance at my work sucks so I will be switching back to Master's in July! It's more expensive but at least I can get the real meds instead of the generic crap, and I don't have to pay 10% of all the shit I have done. IT so sucks. Master wants me to find out if I can get my breast pump on my health reimbursement plan,so I have to call and find out at some point. I also have to figure a way to get invited to this lunch at my favorite Italian place tomorrow. The guys are going there for a "special" lunch meeting. WHATEVER!

I have to have this initial appt with my OB's nurse on Monday. It's kinda silly since I have already had two children and one with this doctor that I have to have a appt with her so that she can hug me and give me forms to fill out for registration so I can get coupons and stuff. What a waste of $20 dollars.

That's about it on the baby front. When I don't feel so much like I am going to puke I will write some more of my "Him" story. But just not feeling it right now.

Hana
~Robert's little flower~
Tags:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home