Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Him Part 9

Disclaimer: What you are about to read is purely fiction. The names in here are fantasy and nothing written has every truly. They are just deep thoughts from a deep place within me.

I tried to move around in the small confines of the space. I had to curl my legs all the way up to my chest to turn at all. I had enough room to raise my head to full height. So when I was kneeling I reached my left arm out into what felt like cobwebs to see where the wall ended. I was consumed instantly by the feeling of crawling on my hands, I cried but continued my push for where the wall ended. I kept reaching and fell over to my left never finding the wall. I sighed and mentally tried to prepare myself to crawl the length of webs to find another end to my darkened space. I was very thankful there was no light, and could not see what I could hear crawling in a space rarely used. I took one big breath and raised my feet to the webs knocking them all down and scattering the spiders off into the dark or out under the cracks in the door. I screamed as the crawled over my thighs to escape and tried to kill them as I felt them. Once the creepy crawlies were gone I made my way to find the walls end. It took some doing, as I had to roll onto my knees and hunch my back to get in the right position. I held my right arm out as a guide and within about 10 ft I felt the walls end. I smiled at the thought of being able to stretch out. I laid my body out from the wall to the door, which I never did reach and wiggled until I was comfortable on my stomach. When my head hit my arms I fell asleep again, lost in the downward spiral of the punishment. My dreams were filled with images of the days, weeks, and months before to the love Michael and I shared. I was still high in my dreams when the door opened and poured light into my face. I blinked slowly as my vision cleared, and rolled slightly on my side to try to get a better picture at what was going on. To my surprise, the door was left open but I saw and heard no one beyond. I was truly uncertain what to do. My head was screaming, “run…go” but somewhere in the recesses of my body they were screaming, “Caution, it could be a trick”. I was so confused by the conflict that I knelt just inside the cave and thought through what could and couldn’t happen. I closed my eyes and tried to listen for other breathing, I stuck a hand half way out the entrance to see if it would be slammed with something, I even pushed the door the remainder the way open to see if I could feel a resistance or hear a movement on the other side. I was met with dead silence. The silence itself seem to have a life of its own, it was thick with precaution that it felt like weights attached to each portion of my body. I knew I could not stand in indecision forever so I finally made a choice. I kissed the ground very lightly at the entrance, and raced out of the door as fast as I could. I kept my eyes focused on the wall on the other side and did everything in my power to make it there on my hands and knees before the thickening silence enveloped me in its clutches again. I was half way to the wall when I stated feeling like I was "home fee" and I started relaxing. I was alone in the room. Other than the light just outside my cave, the rest of the room was dark as night. My shoulders released their tension, my breathing settled, and I slowed down my hurry. When I was in the final strides to what I knew was the door that lead to the basement I heard my cave door slam behind me. My whole body tensed up and I froze like a deer in the headlights. I could feel the air seeping around the door to the basement, and I screamed in my head “move” but nothing would respond. Instead my body backed up onto it’s heels and slowly turned around. I flutter my eyes to the floor and placed my small hands on my thighs. I knew this position would not let me see what was coming, but I felt I would rather not know. I smelled Heather before she reached me. The scent was unmistakable and I pushed the thought in my records for later thought or need. When her gloved hand touched my cheek so gently I jumped out of fear, she soothed me in response petting the top my head and curling the hairs at the base my scalp lovingly. “It’s ok kitten, don’t be afraid,” her voice was like liquid silk and I wanted to just fall into it like a warm blanket. It was so intoxicating that I leaned my head, without thought, into her tender touch. I could almost feel the smile rise on her face as her cheery voice said “That’s right your safe, just relax. Shhhh.” I than smelled the sweet fragrance of strawberries as it came closer and closer to my mouth. She teased it a bit across my lips before saying “Open up kitten.” I did as she commanded, and was reward with the sensuous taste of home grown strawberries. I purred loudly and nudged her hand; she placed more fruits into my mouth. Melons, grapes, pineapple, kiwi, and parts of orange were in the menu. Each piece made my stomach more longing and needing. Each moment I became more and more dependent on the next piece. When she paused I would lick her fingers, when she feed me I would purr at the taste, and when she petted me I would roll into her touch. My whole world was consumed by the moments, the whole room fell away from and my only thoughts were to make her happy to get more food. When the food stopped and no more came after licking her hand I was in a state of panic. My stomach wanted, my body needed but none were coming. I tired everything I could think of to gain a piece. I curled at her feet and rubbed my body against her thighs, I meowed until my throat was dry, I whimpered and kissed her feet repeatedly to no avail. I could smell the fruit on her plate, I knew it was there and my body begged for it. The time clicked by as I rolled on my back and arched my tummy, she chuckled but no food was forth coming. Than I heard John’s voice from behind me, “Greedy little bitch isn’t she?” I rolled over onto my knees and relaxed my body, allowing my whole being to speak my shame. Rolling my eyes and head down to my chest, tears quietly seeped into the corners of my eyes. There was no response from Heather immediately. I just sat there awaiting my punishment that I was sure was coming. “Aww John look you made her cry,” she said after awhile. That only made me cry more, and my stomach rumbled as she moved close to me. I felt John’s hand travel down my spine “She’s precious when she cries, “ was his only response. Though his fingers said a lot more as they traveled to crease of my buttocks. I felt a shiver when her soft hands touched my nipple, and I swallowed as I tried to prepare myself for what may come. She leaned in close to my ear and whispered “So precious, so tiny, so wanting, so trusting. Let me in little kitty.” I let out a slow exhale of breath through my parted lips, which suddenly felt parched. My tongue reached out to lick them wet again and her mouth moved close to mine. When our lips touched my body betrayed me and my whole being moved from one of hunger to lust. I felt the weight of John behind me as his bare hands wrapped around my hips and nestled myself inbetween his thighs. His whisperings were deeper and more demanding “Little kitty want to play? You think you deserve to play little kitty?” I didn’t know how to answer so I didn’t respond. When Heathers lips parted from mine her hands started wandering down to my breast. I could feel her nails pressing into the sides lightly, while they slide around the shape and to my nipple were the tweaked them slightly and I took in deep breath trying to anticipate. She chuckled evilly than “Don’t anticipate kitty, or you’re going to loose,” she said. I let out a deep breath and tried to relax again, not a easy task. My whole body tensed when John’s wandering fingers staring pushing against my thighs. I knew he wanted me to open but I couldn’t gain the thought process to do it. One of his hands trailed up to the base my hairline and I purred slightly when they slide there way home in my tresses. When his gripped tightened I was in such a state of panic that I tried to lift my body towards his hand to relieve the pain. In response Heather pulled on my nipples hard, John leaned close to my ear “Open up and back in position before I put you there.” Tears welled up in my eyes and rolled down my cheeks, I willed my bottom back onto my heels, which caused an immense amount of pain in my head and slowly spread my thighs. John slid his tongue over my cheek to wipe up the tears, and Heather said “Yes precious indeed”. His hands found their way into the folds of my warm pussy, and her hands continued to torment my breast. My body started warming up to the sensations, and my pussy started moistening with each passing moment. Their fingers worked my body like I was their clay. They knew were to touch, when, and how much. So when John pushed on my back and had me raise my ass in the air, I was more than ready to feel him inside me. Heather lifted her skirt in front of my head, and I immediately smelled the pungent aroma of her sex. Having enjoyed Jennifer in everyway I was not intimidated by Heather’s direction. I even reached my tongue out for her without having to be told. I could feel the tip of John’s shaft twirl around my entrance, but I was consumed in my only lust and want for Heather I lost track of what he was doing. Than when I felt like he was going to plummet into my sex, and I knew that this would bring me to orgasm, he stopped. I felt him move away from me, but was so lost in Heathers folds I really didn’t pay attention where he was going. Within moments she started slowly back away from my working tongue. I did what I felt was appropriate and followed after her slow movements. Though when she quickly stepped out of my reach I opened my eyes to see what was going on. My body was alive with the need; my heart was almost racing out of my chest. She smiled slightly and said “Beg”. She stared at me than, I opened my mouth to speak and was immediately met with a instant pain across my ass. I found out where John was quickly, “No speaking kitty!” I tried with all my might to resist the tears, so confused was I. Heather spoke than, “Kitty, Kitty, Kitty. You know you want it. Beg for me. Come on little kitty. Tell me how much you need it.” I closed my eyes and tried to remember what kitties did in heat. I arched my back and lifted my ass in the air and meowed long and wantonly. She smiled to me in response but moved no closer. I swayed close to her like a cat looking for its prey, and meowed questionably at her. She smiled and petted the floor “Kitty, Kitty, Kitty,” she said while she spread her legs slightly. I followed her movement by a deep purr from my belly and ran my tongue across my upper teeth. Each movement she rewarded me with more visualization of my goal, and each movement brought me closer. When I was right between her thighs I lowered my head and pitifully meowed for allowance. She lowered her hand to my hair and dragged me to the folds between her legs. My tongue found it’s pace and I allowed myself to be enveloped in the smell and taste of her body. When her moans echoed the wall I felt John slam into my pussy and me clamped around him. His body moved so rhythmically to my tongue that I barely heard his words reach my ear “Don’t you cum you little bitch, don’t even think about it.” I was so on the edge, and I had never tried to stop before it took all my willpower to reverse gears. His constant pounding into me did nothing to control the urge, and several times I had to stop my assault to breath and relax and try to follow his command. Each time I stopped she pulled on some part of my body, and I would than continue. It was like I was running a race I wasn’t sure if I would win. When I felt his body collapse on top of me as his cock pulsed between my legs I knew I had made it. Heather gave me one last scream before she patted my head and said, “That’s enough kitty.” I smiled and slide out kissing her feet when I went passed. John pulled out of me very slowly than and when he came into my view he was dripping with sweat and fluid from both of our bodies. He placed only his boots back on and than the two exchanged an evil smile. “Come her little kitty,” he said as he pointed to his boot. I was a bit unsure but crawled to his boot and kissed it. “Now wrap your legs around it with your clit on the tip,” he said. I followed his instructions and looked up to him when in place. “Now you may cum, and if you do in five minutes than you can sleep in a bed tonight,” he said nonchalantly. I looked up at him curiously and before it could register he said “GO!” I was in a state of panic, and it took several minutes to find the right movement and position to get my juices flowing. But when the rhythm finally hit home I had no trouble building myself up. As the time wore down he would count it off, “4 minutes, 3 minutes, 2 minutes, 1 minute you better hurry kitty” It was very distracting. Than came the 10 second count down, I was so close “10…. 9…8…7…6…5…4…3…” and before he could get to 2 I flooded his boot and clamped my legs so tight around him while the waves rolled passed me and stress of the last week rolled right out my crotch. My body collapsed than and I kissed his covered, slimy boot. I heard her chuckle “Lick it clean kitty.” My first thought was a gag, but than I just closed my eyes and did the deed that was requested. He petted the top of my head when I was through and said. “Good kitty, come let’s sleep.” They both were wrapped in robes when they led me back to the basement. A small cot with a soft mattress had been place where my cage once was. I kissed both there feet and they nodded. I raced for the bed and curled up. I was just starting to fade into dreamland when I felt three kisses touch my cheek, and heard the door close upstairs. I was than lost in my dreams…

All works are copyrighted and may not be copied to anywhere without authorization.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home