Friday, March 16, 2007

The week from hell

So Master was suppose to come pick me up from work last night because I was working really late. He said he came through the front door of our building and up to my office. When my desk was empty he though I took the bus and never checked around back. I waited a hour before I called and was completely devastated that when I pick him up I search everywhere and when he gets me he just doesn't really look. He apologized immensely. So it got my head all rolling around this baby thing, and now I am in a complete slump. Maybe I was totally selfish about wanting another baby. I mean after 2 years we had finally got in a comfortable financial place and now to add another baby is like financial melt down all over. We have to pull Bitty out of her private school that we waited two years to get her in, and we have to cut back on extra activities. It's going to be really tight and it just pains me. Master says that I will have my avon going, cross my fingers, and than it won't be a big deal. I just keep getting frustrated over the ever increasing balance of charge backs that no one is doing anything about. So I am stuck felling like I will never get avon paid off. SIGH. That's not the case but still I feel that way. On top of all that, my kitty got left outside in the rain last night. Because I was just plum tired and went to bed almost as soon as I walked in the door. Master had to air out the kitchen cause the stove is still smoking from the steak fiasco last weekend..and I just feel plain run down.

That's all.

Hana

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How many weeks are you now hun?


(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`• ******

rosie

2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home