Friday, March 16, 2007

Him Part 8

I have had a better day today, and things are starting to look up so here you go. Part 8...I have not checked it over for spelling so you'll just have to deal.

Have a good weekend..

Disclaimer: What you are about to read is purely fiction. The names in here are fantasy and nothing written has every truly. They are just deep thoughts from a deep place within me.


As my sobs turn into hiccups I started settling again. I whispered than across to Isabelle “I am so sorry” I said. She shook her head and pointed up; at first I couldn’t see what she was pointing to. I had to look very hard and let my eyes adjust before I noticed the camera. My eyes went wide than and I retract back to the corner of the cage. A moment later the door opened again, large footsteps came down the stairs. I moved closer hoping it was Michael, but it wasn’t. It was a man I scarcely remember from the party. Through threw look at his files he was called John, Big John. He came from a background of body building and bouncing at nightclubs. Michael had trained him to be one of his initial trainers to new meat. He turned his brown eyes to me, and his tan skin seemed to make his body more massive. He set a bottle of water, hamster cage like, in between the rails. I was confused and said so “Ummm? This…what is this.” I said. He didn’t respond but simply smiled brightly, his white teeth showed deeply and than he walked over to the wall and pressed a button. I was confused again, and tilted my head at his laughing face. I inched closer to try to figure out what was so funny and felt the cage start to rise off the floor. My heart started reading panic, but my mind just didn’t catch up with what was about to happen. When the cage was half his height off the ground he reached for what looked like a stick on the wall. The cage swung a little as I followed his movement closer and closer to me. Though nothing in my brain registered. I saw Isbabelle cover her eyes as he stood right next to my cage. Than everything went in slow motion, his mouth moved like in a cartoon and the words came out very slowly “You ….will…not…speak…unless…..spoken…to” With the last word he touched the stick to one the bars and shot a electric current through the me. It wasn’t very harsh almost like when shocked after rubbing your feet on the carpet. Though I thought about telling him as such, I simply nodded and looked pitiful. Hoping that by doing such it would not betray me that it really didn’t hurt. He simply smiled that laughing smile again turned a dial on the bottom of the stick and touched it to the metal again. I screamed as the shock wave went through me and when I could focus again I saw Isabella out of the corner of my eye kissing the bars in a kneeling down position. I hesitated but than followed, and he backed off. She must have not seen him turn because she was still in that position when he made circle to go back upstairs. He simply unlocked her cage, dragged her out by the hair, and up the stairs without even a second thought to her screams and crying. They left the door open and I could hear the mumbling of Michael’s voice. I moved closer to the edge to try to hear more and rocked my cage with a creak. The voice’s stopped and Big John came back down. He tsked at me and said “Noisy girls don’t get dessert.” With that he lowered me back to the ground, set some diapers next to the cage and back up the stairs he went. I was than left in darkness again, and alone. Sometime passed and I slept most of it away. When I awoken I banged my head on the top of the cage, by now I was parched. I pressed the end of the water bottle to see if it worked like I had thought. Sure enough in order to drink I would have to sink my head down and suck on it with a nibbling effect to get the water to pour. I sighed and paced as much as I could in the cage, trying to weigh what I could submit to for water. I struggled with all that has happened to this point, and remember my promise to Michael. I sighed and again and with one big whoosh of courage I leaned down and suck on the bottle. I drank it half way gone before I realized and immediately regretted it. As time rolled by my bladder betrayed me, and I cried deeply when I reached for the diaper inbetween the bars. I crawled as far away from the camera as I could and relieved myself tears and all. Once the diaper was placed, rolled up, outside the bars the door opened again. This time light feet grazed the steps, I would soon tune my senses to each persons walk. But for now I was on my own until they came around the corner. It wasn’t Isabella it was another one of the girls of the house. Big John’s favorite, Anastasia, she curtsied in front of the cage and I just stared at her. When she did it a second time I thought maybe it was a greeting, but I had no idea what the greeting back was. She stuck a cane like stick in the cage and pushed the top of my head down to the floor. I allowed her without much resistance. Than she curtsied again, and I lowered my head her response so child like I could not resist the laughter that followed. She bounced slightly and clapped with glee, as if teaching her puppy a new trick. My laughter was not followed to her liking though and she swatted my hands with the cane. I had made the mistake of setting them just outside the bar, something I never did again. I whimpered in respond and she pouted. She than took a leash off the wall and open the cage door. I was in shock to say the least and set my hand almost immediately out the door. The cane came down so rapidly I had not time to react. My hand came back throbbing. She tapped the edge of the can to spot just outside the door and than my head. I caught on quick after that and was leashed and waiting with baited breath to be let outside. Anywhere but in the basement! She did lead me to another room, but it was still in the basement. A gym of sorts but all the equipment was dog based. Running tunnels, running hills, and the likes. All her reactions than started to click, I was her puppy. As the thought sunk in I sat back on my heels trying to figure out what I had gotten myself into. I never realized that the doctor, Heather was her name, was standing the corner with Big John. Of course, as my eyes meet their figures I never noticed the tug on the leash and even backed up. Heather laughed so deeply than, and as Anastasia went to punish me she shook her head. “No dear, I think I will have this one.” I knew not to speak but whimpered deeply and was crying before she even made the strides across the room. My fear of this woman so immense I wanted nowhere near her, and she played off of it. She took her scarf from around her neck and blind folded me. I heard the air move through the air before I could register the sound the sting on my right cheek exploded. I, on instinct, went to touch were it burned and heard Big John’s tsking from across the room. I lowered it faster than the cane could touch but it did find it’s home on one of my breast. I shrieked than, and dug my fingers in the foam ground beneath me. I took in one long breath and vowed to show her no more. I sucked in my chest lifted my neck and arched my back. I though it looked regal though her response told me otherwise. “Oh look Johnny she thinks she can out will me” He just chuckled and I told in a breath as I heard the next whish of air. The impact was more than I thought it would be with my check and it set me off balance. But I simply placed myself back and waited. She simply tugged on my leash than and had me half crawling half running across the mats after her. “You know I am queen Bitch around here, and I know you are going to regret your little defiant stance. But first I am going to make you suffer.” I felt the ground go up and down beneath before she stops me over a bump. I felt her force my head down and than the sound of clicking. When she released the pressure I realized I was now clipped by my leash into something and could not raise my head. I let out a long breath than and tried to relax “Oh now you want to relax, to late little kitten” she said. I closed my eyes and felt the stings come in rapid succession across my body until it was afire. When the stings stomped for a long pause I tried to mentally work out what I was to do. I smelled her boots in front of me and tried to reach out to them. But they were to far off, I whimpered and tried to visualize what she was doing by the sounds I could hear. It took sometime before I realize that my hands were free. I slowly curled myself up into a ball, the pain was intense with each movement and breath, and moved my arms in front of my face as if cowering. Finally I placed my head as far into the bend of my elbows that my leash would allow, and whimpered. It must have been correct because she said “45”, and than slowly removed my blindfold. I could see multiple feet than. Big John was wearing leather boots, Anastasia was bare foot next to him, Heather was directly in front of me in slippers ( I assume to not ruin the floor with her heels), a small pair of knees bruised badly I assumed was Isabella slight back from the crowd, and than my eyes met Michael’s alligator boots at the edge of the mats before they turned to walk away. I whimpered so loud than, trying to move after him with all my might. To no avail, and as the door closed behind him I heard the familiar tsking noise of Big John. I felt I could take no more so I turned and growled in response. I would have bit him if I weren’t attached to the ground. Big John unhooked me so fast and spun me around; he opened a small door and shoved me in it. I heard it lock and I was enveloped in dust and darkness…alone again…

All works are copyrighted and may not be copied to anywhere without authorization.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home