Monday, March 12, 2007

The weekend from hell

So I have had the weekend from hell I think. I was exhausted and suppose to rest which really didn't happen. Mainly because Master has no idea how to watch the kids and take care of the house, so everything either looks like it has never been cleaned or smells like it. Ebay people took a back seat due to the problems last week and they have been up my ass non-stop. I finally got about 3/4 of that shit out the door today. WHOO HOO!!!

So my weekend went to hell when after cleaning, grocery shopping, baby watching, pool blowing up, swing pushing, and box assembling weekend I vegged out on the bed about dinner time Sunday night. Master decided to broil the steaks for dinner in the over...BIG MISTAKE and hence covered the house in smoke. So he had to open the doors up, mind you when I open the doors I always put the gate in the front door. Well after the alarm screaming at me like 6 times I went down the hall to see what the heck was going on. I helped Master air the house out, took my dinner plate and back down the hall I went. I could hear the door open and close, which isn't unusual in our house especially when we have the Carpooler R over. Anyway, about 30 min later I come down the hall for TP because there is none in the bathroom. Master says "Baby I need to tell you something" I am in big need to pee so I motion for him to follow. He does and while I'm peeing he goes into a story of how our 2 yr old opened and closed the front door, was in the yard yelling, and he never noticed. Our neighbors, who had kids outside, sent their son over to knock on our door and let us know she was out there. TO say I was livid is a understatement. I mean FUCK....I know you have memory issues, I know you get distracted easily. BUT FUCK! It's a child! At least know where she is at all times, or put something in her way to avoid it. DAMN! Supposedly when he shut the front door he didnt shut it all the way, SUPRISE SURPRISE!, and so she could open it easily and than closed it as well just as easily. I mean our door makes lots of noise opening and closing. I was so fumming it took me all night to get over and it still erks me. I do absolutely everything to ensure the girls safety. I double check locks and windows. I am ALWAYS outside with them, and watch V walk to the neighbors house.AND she has to call when she is on the way back so I can watch than. V has riding bike restrictions. I know I am panicky. But they are girls, and they are both blond and blue eyed. AND DAMN! I through at him that if he can't take care of two how does he expect to watch three? His response was he didn't have to tell me what happened, I would have not been the wiser. That's true, but as they say it all comes out in the wash and things like that have a way of find their way out. I would have been more pissed if I found out that he hid it. I am not as mad now. But truly its fustrating.

He doesn't lock doors because he grew up in little Desoto, KS were nothing happened. He doesn't even check them before he goes to bed. He doesn't look in on the girls once they are asleep. All of this I have accepted and just done, as womenly things. I know it is a honest mistake. His defense was that he was at the dinning room table eating dinner. That he couldn't see the front door from were he was. So new rule! You must lock all doors at all times..period.

I am not as mad now as I was but it just burned me. I just keep thinking of what could have happened.....

Hana

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And just when you ned your time...your "hana" I am having a baby time, the sickness the tiredness and you allow yourself just one, tiny little bit of time, hoping like hell that you can have it, not really being able tor elax as you can still hear the door open and shut you can still smell the steak cooking and see the hint of blue smoke meaning somethin is on fire.... your girls should be (in your mind) perfectly safe, he is an adult, you share responsibility, you are just taking a small piece of time out for yourself...you need it, you dont do it often, you feel bad if you do, yet you are inteligent enough to know that its not selfish, that you need to allow people to take some responsibility for you, you allow yourself that small piece of time...and then FUCK.... something like that happens and it destroys any other single momentary parcel of alone time ever again...

I hear you honey, I know exactly how you felt, I cannot offer anything other than the words "where on earth would our men/Masters be without US?

Keep taking and snatching those small moments sweetness... you need to be able to feel safe in your mind that eventually the locks will be kept on the door, things will be kept off the stove and out of reach, it will come eventually, there was no harm done, thats the most important thing and perhaps it will serve as a wake up.

Stay safe and relaxed hana hon

Love and kisses

rosie
xxxx

3:46 AM  
Blogger floweringhana said...

I am not sure if you have read all about us, but I started this blog 2 years ago after Master's brain surgery. It was frontal lobe surgery and that tiny chunk they took out was a big chunk of his memory and congetitive reasoning skills. So some days I just want space! Thank you for being understanding

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home