Monday, March 26, 2007

Pregnancy and life at 9 weeks

I had a emotional break down this morning that I don't even want to start to go into. Mainly cause it's just to personal, but once all of it was released and I had a good cry I felt so much better. So maybe I just needed to get the emotions out, these hormones are so funky. I can still barely eat any meat. I cooked a brisket in the oven last night. Cooked it for 5 hours and than had to eat in small portions over time to even get the heavenly food down without coming back up. *Sigh* Other than that nothing really going on. Bitty is still not sleeping though the night. Master's uncle passed away on Friday and there is some bad blood between the brothers. Causing Master to be stressed out unnecessarily. My job is going still, I am little nervous about maternity leave because they may hire a temp and that makes my hair stand on end. Money is super tighter here, and my mom had a nervous break down this weekend. I had to calm her down from miles away. Life is just a bowl of cherries!

We have a easter egg hunt on Saturday, a birthday party on Sunday. And something that Master wants to do on Saturday that I don't remember. My week is going to be filled with overtime and tiredness. I have a bed full of clothes to put up and dishes to wash at home. Life is just blah.

Hana
~Robert's little flower~

4 Comments:

Blogger Lokilan said...

So much for relaxing, non-stressful, glowing pregnancy that is always in the movies. Heh. I hope it gets better and that soon you will get that stress over and done with.

Sorry to here about B's Uncle. Take care out there... and just, ohhhh, I don't know, hire a sitter, even if B is there and take a nice long bath, with soothing music... turned the hell WAY up. <.< >.>

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gives you an extra special sisterly hug, oh sweetness, I remember, I really remember those feelings, the stresses, I understand it all hana.

It will pass, the tiredness will pass, the stresses may not, but they will become easier to deal with when you overcome the 12 week barrier. I am very sorry to hear about His uncle, and deeply sorry to hear that your mother is not good, its so hard to cope, particularly when you are tired.

Keep writing your blog, it will make you feel better just to express it all.

Hana, trust me I do understand, more than you realise.

love, hugs and the biggest cuddles

xxxx

4:37 AM  
Blogger ~art said...

Hang in there Hana, you know the sacrifices you are making now with being pregnant are well worth it when the new addition arrives. peace~art

PS waiting for more of your very interesting tale.

5:27 AM  
Blogger floweringhana said...

Thank all for your sweet wishes. I am feeling a lot better today. Sometimes you just need to get it all off your chest.

Lots of loves

me

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home