Wednesday, February 28, 2007

exhaustion

So I am completely dead to the world. I go to sleep at 9:30 pm and wake at 3:30, 4:30, and 6 am for the Bitty. Than up at 6:30 and out the door by 7 am. By the time 2 pm comes along I am ready to crash. I feel like a beached whale that has eaten the whole ocean. My stomach is already pressing all my skirts to their limits, and I am either hungry and nauseous or full and tired. Master and I haven't had sex in a week or something because of his cold, and I have just been so tired.

We pass in the hall and go "was that good for you?"

I come home exhausted, and have to do my daily activities (cooking, cleaning, baths, stories, tv recording, my bath, bed) and so I get even more exhausted. I plain on sleeping all day Saturday if it kills me.

Thats it for now,

Hana

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will start feeling better soon sweetness.

Get some rest, eat some really good food and sleep when you can.

All my thoughts

rosie
xxxx

12:59 AM  
Blogger Master Michael - lucy & melody said...

CONGRATS!!!! i am so excited for all of you!! New life brings new beginings:)

Hugs,
melody

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home