Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Him Part 7

Disclaimer: What you are about to read is purely fiction. The names in here are fantasy and nothing written has every truly. They are just deep thoughts from a deep place within me.

“I..I..I “ was all that came out finally. He tossed my naked body on the bed and when I looked into his glazed over eyes my recessed thought of staying rebelled. I crawled across the bed as quickly as I could muster, while he casually leaned over and grabbed me by my ankle. “Where do you think your going Bitch?” He asked and said at the same time. I lost all nerve, and started shaking my head. “No Michael…Please.” I whimpered to him. This only seemed to entice him more as he grabbed some restraints from his bedside table. I twisted violently away from him, using all my force in my legs to hurl myself opposite of his grip. He easily laid his body on mine and pushed it in the direct of the eye bolts in his headboard. He pinned my pelvis down with his and held my wrist together. Applying one cuff to each small wrist at a time and than snapping them into the bolts. When he let his weight go off my torso I lifted my leg in aim for any part of his body with all my force. He simply smiled and step out of the line of fire. He leaned in with his arm and grabbed one kicking leg. Bending it at the knee he tied it down to the bed frame. I was exhausted but never did I give up, the fury so harsh inside me was being fueled each second. I screamed at him and called him names, he just ignored me while binding my last leg to the bed. He leaned in close to my ear and I turned and bit him in the cheek. He slapped me hard than, my face slamming into the mattress beneath me. A tear welled up in my eye, but I tired to hold it back not wanting to give him the satisfaction. He just chuckled evilly at my desperate attempt. “So let me see if I got this straight cunt. You strip, come into my room, remove my slave from her duties, and kneel as if you were her. Than you think in your little mind that if you can just get me to fuck you than I will forget all about my needs and you will have me tied to you like some lost pup? Well, I am gonna fuck you alright, I am going to take you so hard you are going to regret coming into this room. When I am done you will be unrecognizable as the person before you entered into my domain.” I stared at him with all my fury and opened my mouth to his venomous being. “You bastard, I will never love you again. I will leave you and never return if you do this. Untie me. This is not what I came for!” I yelled at him through clenched teeth. “Oh my dear your cunt thinks different. It’s pulsing at me to take you now, even as I speak it starts to drip. Did it ooze a bit when you concocted this plan? Did it make you wiggle in your bed last night?” He whispered all these things closer and closer to my face with easy tones. I locked eyes with him, and through them pleaded with him not to do this. He started removing his bed clothing, pulling his cotton t-shirt over his head. He stood staring at me in just his boxers and my eyes could not resist trailing down his well-defined chest and abs, lowering until I saw his engorged and straining cock against the fabric of his boxers. He laughed deeply than, “You can’t resist can you? You are such a whore, and whores deserve all they are about to get.” I refused to cry or beg, I just locked eyes with him as he removed his boxers from his body. I told myself he wouldn’t do it, that he was playing mind games. I waited for what seemed like hours in silence as he stood over me. When he placed his body between my legs I knew I was in trouble. I pulled against the binds than trying to slam my legs closed. The rope dug into my thighs as I stretched them tighter and tighter. He said nothing and slid inbetween my straining thighs easily, like melting butter. I closed my eyes as I felt the tip of his cock against my pussy and than he slammed into me so harshly I lost all the breath I had been holding. I braced myself for the next brutal force but it never came, he just sat there so I slowly opened my eyes. He was looking down at me as if waiting for something. When he leaned down towards my head again as if to kiss me I spit on his face. He simply ignored it and pulled my nipple in response. Turning it so abruptly and at such an odd angle I had to arch my back to elevate to the pressure. The pain was intense and he didn’t let up when he asked “Is this what you wanted you little cunt?” My body could take no more, and the tears did finally come. I cried until I was sobbing, and sobbed until I could no longer see in front of me. He held on the whole time waiting again. When I finally got control of myself I found my voice. “No Michael this is not what I wanted. I felt I was being selfish and wanted to try to give you what you needed. I had hope in coming in here that you would accept me, train me, and that I could make you totally completely. I felt our love could bring me through it, but now I know I was wrong. I can’t do this.” I sobbed again and each tear seemed like such a relief of stress. I felt the pain ease on my nipple and he smiled down at me. He raised his hand and I flinched, “Shhhhh dear girl. It’s alright, you did well. I am going to accept your offer, but you must know that you have to gain my side as top. That you must start at the bottom and work up. Do you truly understand the depths of what you are asking for?” I nodded and swallowed “I love you, please let me complete you in all ways.” He smiled like the sweet man I knew and kissed me, before his face changed again and the beast was back. “Now bitch, you are mine.” He placed his hand over my mouth just as I let out a terrifying scream and he plummeted into my quivering being with such brutal force I thought he would rip me open. When I was spent, and I felt him cum inside me I relaxed thinking the worse was over. He reached into his drawer again and I heard a swish and felt the sting as the leather grazed my body. The pain took moments to feel but when it did I cried all anew. I begged him to stop with each lash, and whimpered and twisted as much as I could. Which each strike I thought I would die, and with each breath I begged for it to end. He undid my legs than and forcefully turned me over, his voice strong constantly flowing into my ear. Words so haunting I fear there very repeated breath. The cold of the cream on my anus was so unexpected, but as I was worn out I sunk into the resolve of doing nothing but getting through it. He used me repeatedly over the next few hours, day turned into night and night to day. I was worn out to my very core and finally was overcomed with sleep while he made motions with his belt across my ass. The next thing I new I felt cold sting my body, and opened my eyes to him pulling me out from under a freezing tube of ice water. “Wake up Bitch, I’m not done with you.” He dragged me out of tub and fed me some water. I felt numb, and once again the darkness enveloped me. I awoke a second time not in his room but in the cold dampness of the basement. I felt metal beneath and every stitch of my body was sore. I raised my head to the feeling of metal above, when I stretched out my hands and feet I realized that I was in a cage. I kneeled as best I could on sore knees, and waited. At first I told myself he would be coming soon. Than I told myself that I would be fine. Next, I panicked and thought he would never come back but leave me here to die. Before finally convincing myself that something had happened to him or he had forgotten about me. That is when the door open and I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. The light from the house above slightly showed into the space I dwelled in, and across from me I saw another body in another cage. My eyes opened wide when I realized it was Isabelle in the cage. But before I could speak her voice touched my ears….”Well hello again,” She said nonchalantly. My eyes trailed up her form, and I prayed with each passing second the voice did not match the face. When my eyes met the doctor from the party I shoveled back against the back of the cage and curled up into a ball. “Ahh poor lost soul. Come close little kitty, you know you want to play.” I dropped my jaw to say something but met Isabelle’s eyes than, as if she was pleading with me. I closed my mouth tight and simply stared at her. “You’ll want nothing but my touch soon little kitty, you’ll beg for it,” She laughed wickedly as she left, leaving us in utter darkness again. That is when I cried.

All works are copyrighted and may not be copied to anywhere without authorization.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home