Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Him Part 11

I know two posts in one day are you amazed? I am doing it cause I need to move it along, I have a spot I would like to reach before Friday. So here you go. Sorry for the length ther was really no way to break it up.

Disclaimer: What you are about to read is purely fiction. The names in here are fantasy and nothing written has every truly happened. They are just deep thoughts from a deep place within me.

The time in my dungeon basement was so disorientating. There would be days that Heather came in and made sweet love to me, and days she was a terror to be around. Each day was spent partly on teaching me something new. If I didn’t learn whatever they were after to teach me I was ultimate punished and Big John (what I called him when he was evil) would come out the following day. It was as if he than had a license to not hold back, and on those he didn’t. Though through the fear of Big John I learned a lot about how to push feelings to climax and into a small fire. It takes time and patience but it can happen. I did live up to my promise to myself, and never again was a surprised by who came down the stairs or water for that matter. I lived for the exercise room, though it was a grueling time, it was the only time I could see daylight shining in the windows. I spent all of my time on my knees doing various functions of basic training. From kneeling, to movement, to commands, to hand motions, to exercise, to eating off the floor, to begging for everything, and much more I cannot even remember. The days rolled into one another, as the weeks flew by. I tried to keep track of how long I was in there but after three times I slept and couldn’t remember what day it was I gave up. I learned to walk with a leash and how to play the perfect pet. I had come so use to not speaking I wasn’t even sure what my true voice sounded like. The day a stranger enter my basement space I was so confused. I could smell his cologne, and his shoes were definitely no one I knew. His pace was heavier and he spoke with a bit of accent. I didn’t at first make the connection; through I tried to recollect all the names in all the files in Michael’s office, because I spent the first moment of his entrance looking at his feet. He spoke to me about how much he hear about me, and how he was here to look me over. I was unsure what that exactly entailed but I hoped whatever it is that it wasn’t painful. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a small motion against his thigh. I new the command but never having performed for someone else I hesitated slightly. When his hand rose I was more frighten of what was coming than a mistake and I moved fast. He hummed to himself, but said nothing to me. He made several more motions that I followed precisely, leaving me standing with my eyes downcast in the last motion he made. He than circled me, taking in all my features. I knew this only because as he went around he made notes to himself about my body. He said things like “small breast” or “bruise on left buttock”. I blushed on something’s and not on others. He than stood right infront of me and caressed my cheek softly, I purred and leaned into it. When he removed his hand I put my head back in place just in time to see his hand raise and I closed my eyes to prepare for contact. When it never came I open them slightly and his face was looking at me. His expression was one of curiosity and deep thought, the way his eyebrows were furrowed took all my strength not to laugh. He than began examining me deeper, pinching places while teasing others. When he was done he snapped a leash on me and had me crawl around after him. The time seemed to go on forever and I started wearing down, but kept up pretty well with his commands. He tied my leash to a leg of bed and petted my head and than left. I was confused, I contemplated in my head whether that meant stay or released or take a rest or what exactly. I must have been thinking for a long time when smelled before I heard Michael’s footsteps come down the stairs. Isabelle was behind him with a chair, which she set down in front of me and than left. Michael sat comfortably with a file in his grasp and leaned forward on his knees. “Well it looks like you are still here,” He said. I was unsure if I was to respond as it wasn’t a direct question so I didn’t. “Do you know who that was?” He asked. I shook my head still unsure to my voice. He smiled “You can respond vocally for now. A simple yes or no Master will suffice.” I open my mouth to speak and came up with a cracking voice, I had to swallow a few times and clear to get the words out “Yes Master, No Master I don’t who that was.” He petted my head and smiled “I thought maybe you would remember Old Telly from the files. I guess it’s been a bit to much to remember after the months you’ve had,” He said. My eyes went wide, months I have spent months down here! The thoughts that ran through my head I had to reach down deep to push them all back and not ruin my only moments with the man I loved. “Yes, months Hannah. This” he held up the file in his hands “has the final report from Telly in it. I was going to take sometime and stew on his thoughts, but I think I will just dive into it now…here. In front of you. Don’t you think that would be fun Hannah?” He said thought not really asked. With that he leaned back in the chair, stretched his legs out til his feet meet my lap, placed them on top dirt and all and opened the file. I just sat there trying to not drop my jaw in shock. He read slowly each page, and I could hear each page turn slowly. At one point I lowered my eyes to his shoes and he peeked over the file and tsked. “You know you are always suppose to look at me unless I tell you otherwise,” he said. “10 demerits.” I was unsure what demerits were but I knew I didn’t want more and quickly raised my eyes to meet his face again. He smiled and returned to his reading. As time passed my knees and thighs starting aching, and than became numb and tingling. I wanted to move with each passing moment and I had to dig deep to sit still. When his folder finally closed I breathed a small sigh of relief. I thought this would mean he would change positions, but he didn’t and my body and mind starting screaming at me. I had to swallow hard to concentrate on what he was saying, “It seems Telly thinks your ready for upstairs. That would me you would become domestic service instead a pit service. That would also mean your sexual activity would be less important though still a key element. This would allow you to learn how to serve all through the house in many ways. You even be allowed to speak, and could earn free time.” At the word free time I lighted up and thought of the outdoors with a good book instantly, he chuckled at what my face must have looked like. “ But you realize this is only Telly’s opinion and as you know I make my own assessment,” He paused and I instantly lowered my shoulders, “Yes that’s right your way out of here is through me. I am sure you knew that was coming somewhere in that pretty little head. So tell me how long have your legs been numb?” I was a bit thrown off by the question from right filled and my eyes shot up to meet his before I looked again at the bridge of his nose. His face smirked as if he had trapped a mouse in his snare and tried to compile what I was supposed to say. “Anytime Hannah. I am waiting for response, don’t make me wait to long,” He said impatiently. “Yes Master, umm they have been numb since about half way through your reading,” I said. “See that wasn’t so hard I will only give you 5 demerits for that delay. Now why didn’t you beg to change positions? I told you could speak so why didn’t you?” I blinked away a tear as now I could control my emotions a lot better. Slowly I started feeling the life upstairs fading from my grasp. “Be..ecause I didn’t think it was respectful to disturb you…..Master” I said with a slight crack in my voice that totally gave my emotions away. “You know how to use your mouth, you know how to beg, so don’t make excuses for not letting the Master…YOUR MASTER…” when his voice rose he stood up and leaned in close to my face, I could feel his hot breath on me. “Know what is going on in my body that I own. Do you understand?” He said through gritted teeth. I was crying than “Yes Master, I beg for your forgiveness please Master.” He leaned in so close to me than our nose were touching, my whole body wanted to lean back away from the evil that had spawn in front of me and was now crowding my personal space. It took me digging my nails into my thighs to keep me there. “FORGIVENESS? You want my forgiveness!? Why should I give you forgiveness?” He screamed back at me. I went to open my mouth to respond but before I could say anything he grabbed a hold of my hair with one hand, and just like I had seen Big John do to Isabelle months before he dragged me up the stairs. Just like Isabelle, I did nothing to heed is movement and the swiftness of each step caught my feet or back and made me whimper slightly. I had swallowed my tears by the time I reached the top. Michael tossed the file at Isabelle, who was standing in the doorway. He turned me over easily slamming my knees into the wood floor and than dragged me by my hair through the first floor. “Is this where you want to be Hannah? Is this what you think you deserve? Is this where my forgiveness lies? Tell me Hannah? What does the selfish bitch think she needs? I really want to know,” He said as we passed from the hall to the kitchen to the livingroom. He never stopped, and I did everything I could to keep up without being to dragged. He slammed me into the wood door to his office and I took in many breaths to try to lower the rage that was forming in the pit of my belly. I hit the floor as fast as I could and tried to cover my looks and body language by kissing the floor and his feet. I heard Isabelle’s feet hurry to catch up behind him and than his snap and his office door was opened. He picked me up by my hair again, his rage to massive in his face I instantly swallowed any rage I had. It was nothing compared to his and than I was airborne and landing hard on the marble titled floor. I heard Micheal say “50 demerits” to Isabelle before slamming the door in her face. He leather boots hit the floor hard as he walked to follow where I had landed. My side was aching immensely and head was bleeding. I raised my eyes to him as he came close and gathered all my strength to say “Master, please I am hurting. Please may….I….” I paused trying to catch my breath. “MAY YOU WHAT?” he screamed at me. I arched back from the fearl voice that came out “Please can I ….I beg to be allowed to tell you about where I am hurting.” He lifted his hand as if to slap me and I prepared well in advance to be tossed across the room. Than I heard his footsteps pass me, and him lift the phone “HEATHER get in here!” and he slammed it down. He kneeled right in front of me and smiled “It only took me breaking a rib for you say something?” He said calmly though the man I just saw was still evident in his eyes. “You have my forgiveness and you may stay upstairs. You will in future tell me, or one of the other owners here, when you are harm in a physical manner that needs attention. Do you understand?” He said. I started crying than “Yes Master! Yes!” I said. He kissed the top of my head and held me gently in his arms, when Heather came in she shook her head. “Can’t you teach her without breaking something?” she chuckled. “No! Isn’t that obvious.” He chuckled back. She fixed me up easily and than Michael carried me down the hall into one of the guess rooms. It had two beds, but as it was the middle of the day no one was in the other. He laid me in the bed and than Heather gave me some pills. “Take these” She said. I knew not to question and after swallowing she said to Michael “Let’s let her rest” and they slid quietly out of the room. I snuggled in the warmth of a actually bed with sheets and a comforter and soon was asleep.

All works are copyrighted and may not be copied to anywhere without authorization.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home