Thursday, March 29, 2007

Him Part 12

Disclaimer: What you are about to read is purely fiction. The names in here are fantasy and nothing written has every truly happened. They are just deep thoughts from a deep place within me.


I woke up to the first rays of dawn shining in on my face. I stretched slightly and took a bit a grimace from the still sore rib. I roll onto my side and threw my feet into the soft carpet and breathed a deep sigh of relief and the cozy feel. When I opened my eyes again I saw a girl across from me just rolling out of bed herself. “Good I won’t have to wake you. I’m Ruth, your roommate.” She was a cheerful little thing. Rounded cheeks like from the storybooks, and nice plump tummy to match. Her smile so radiant it was contagious and she made me giggle slightly. “I’m…” I tried to say but she cut me off with a shoo of her hand. “I know who you are, your Hannah. I am sure once you get your barrings you’ll remember me,” she said cheerfully. She was just making her bed as we talked, and she acquainted me with her early morning routine. “Of course you can change it as it suits you, but it has helped me through the years,” she stated. She put her gray hair up in a tight bun and than put her maids cap on top. I laughed so much than as the cap looked like something my grandmother wore to bed though it was black with ruffles. More nighttime wear than daywear, she smiled. “Master says it suits me,” she giggled than. I grabbed my uniform off the end of my bed and asked her were we where suppose to be first at what time. She answered and I went off into the side door into the room that I knew would lead to a bathroom. I looked at my watch and hummed to myself “Good 2 hours before I need to be in the kitchen, plenty of time to wash and freshen up”. I turned the shower on as hot as I thought I could stand it and let the water pour over all the bruises that had accumulated. It felt so good time flew by unknown to me, and I shaved and washed leisurely. I heard the door open and the warm room became a bit chilly. “Hannah?” Ruth’s cheerful but worried voice inquired. “Yes?” I said. “OH MY! You have 20 minutes to get dressed and be down the hall you better get out now and HURRY!” she said. I stop the tap instantly and rushed out of the drying off speratically as Ruth came in and I blushed. “No time for that right now, I have seen many naked bodies in my time. You need my help or you’ll never finish,” she stated without stopping her assault on drying me thoroughly. I would have just thrown my clothes on damp but she insisted. Once dried except my long her she sighed and helped me into my lacey panties, black maids’ uniform that was mostly ruffles and lace, and a small apron around my waist. She helped me get the thigh highs on, and my heeled shows all in black. I popped my hair up into a not so tight bun, and snapped a few pins in. Than Ruth aligned my hat and before I could take one last look was dragging me out of the bathroom by the hand. I grabbed my watch and some lipstick on the way out which I put on as we rushed down the hall. We made it five minutes to spare and I dropped the lipstick in a small drawer just outside the kitchen to get later. A few strands of hair had come undone in our hurry. So I took a minute to set them back in place and Ruth straightened herself before entering. I followed behind her expecting to find Michael or Big John on the other side. Instead only the cook and the butler were there. I chuckled low and nudged Ruth, whispering low “you had me rush for nothing they aren’t even here yet.” She didn’t respond and when she stopped next to the butler I was still smiling when I stepped beside her. Two girls ran in a few minutes later, about my age one brunette and the other a red head. The cook called over his shoulder “Your late, mark it down 10 each”. They walked up to a pad on the table and scribbled on it. Just when I was about to ask Ruth about it I heard Michael walk through the door in deep conversation with another male I didn’t know. He didn’t even make eye contact with me but kept his conversation going as the cook held a ladle out to him and he tasted it. He paused and nodded and than continued through the other door. I blinked a bit having been completely ignored but my attention turned back to the cook as he began to speak. “Hannah I know your new upstairs, but I also know Ruth is normally early not on the dot. So I am going to take a guess and say that was your doing.” I went to say something and Ruth pinched me so I didn’t. “Let me tell you how my kitchen works. Everyone is in here preferably early so that we can have the entire course on the table promptly. Michael strolled through here possible because his food was not flying out the door yet for him and his guest. I suggest you find a way to make here in a good amount of time. Now I am sure no one has explained demerits to you. So let me take a moment to explain them. Each demerit is worth one of something. 10 demerits are worth 10 mins or punishment. 20 demerits are worth a privilege removed and so on. At the end of the week we add them up, and depending on the total your owner at the owner who you are serving will come to an agreement on what the total is worth in debt. Than you will serve that debt or you can have the choice to leave the house. Those are you choices. All demerits come in as many as we feel owned for the mistake. It is at our discretion. For making not only you to run behind but also Ruth…..and for not having dried hair and proper attire for the duty you are performing today,” with that she pointed to the run in my hose,”40 demerits.” She than turned and walked away from, finishing spooning all the breakfast items on their individual platters. My jaw dropped at the harshness and I stepped forward. She raised her head slightly and met cold eyes with me I swallowed and stepped back. She than lifted a platter and the red head at the end grabbed it and headed out the door Michael had just left. All of us except the butler followed suit, and I followed Ruth as the caboose into the dinning room. She whispered to me orders as we went. How to hold the trays, how to place them on the table, how to position my body, what to look for when more is needed, so much stuff I thought my head would explode. Though thankfully breakfast went just fine. All the girls were called to someone’s side to feed from their hands. All except for me. When they left and we carried the empty plates in. The cook, George, handed me a small plate of food and pointed to a corner. “You must have really pissed him off, go eat over there. Hurry I have things I need done.” He said. I did as he told me and tried to not let Michael’s shunning bother me. The morning chores went by fast, and smooth, I fixed my hose and hair in passing. So by the time lunch rolled around I was presentable and early with Ruth. Lunch went smoothly as well, but I was still not offered food. Again I had to eat alone in the corner. This went on for days, but the weekend I was desperate for just anything from him. It never came no matter how much I succeeded. When Sunday rolled around I was so consumed with need to see him, that when I was called into his den I was not prepared for the demerits to be removed but wanted him and only him. I stepped through the door seeing George, Michael, Heather, and Big John. I almost turned around and when Michael stood up and pointed to a spot in front of him I screamed inside my head. I closed my eyes and sunk into the chair before them, and waited my fate.

All works are copyrighted and may not be copied to anywhere without authorization.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home