Thursday, March 29, 2007

In the news

I am still on the fence about this story, it's been plaster over most BDSM sites. I understand some of why she continued to see him after the supposed sexual work, but I just am on the fence about if she gave consent and never asked to leave why he was convicted. I will have to think about it more. Here's the story

http://www.amny.com/news/local/crime/am-sexabuse0306,0,4318597.story

I know most of you won't understand my thinking, you really have to have a contract and be in this life to see my confusion. Here is another part of the story

http://www.amny.com/news/local/wire/ny-bc-ny--sampmontrial0305mar05,0,4603869.story

You can read comments from people that new him and didn't take them as you will any other online thing you can read them here

http://www.downonmyknees.com/archives/bdsm_news/master_arrested_for_force.php

Now here's the problem I have with the whole trend of things. I know many many MANY women who have had what has been described by this women and it was all consensual and all done in that realm and than some. From branding to cutting, to rape scenes, to tied up, to surgical scenes, and the list goes on and on. I have seen these relationships break up and than come back together. Or be completely destroyed by lies somewhere else in the world and leave the girls floundering. I think it all comes down to this....Did she say stop? Did she ever try to leave? Did she truly feel this was wrong and speak up about it? These things are never stated in the scores of documents online. So no one really knows whether this girl just one day decided that she didn't want to do it anymore, and so instead of telling him she wanted out she called the police. OR was she really fearful for her life. No one really knows accept here and this is what leaves me on the fence.

Just my two cents
Hana

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home