Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Him Part 13

Disclaimer: What you are about to read is purely fiction. The names in here are fantasy and nothing written has every truly happened. They are just deep thoughts from a deep place within me.


He cleared his throat and shuffled through some papers. I sat and waited with a smile, though my impatience was starting to get the best of me. When he finally looked up and closed his fingers together I let out a deep breath. “Hannah, I have discussed with your trainers what to do about your demerits for this week. It seems we are in a bit of a pickle with you. Normally girls coming upstairs don’t have demerits, as they want to avoid going back downstairs. But you seem to be a special case, and since I don’t think putting back downstairs will advance your training. We are going to do something unscripted. Your choices are the same, you can take what is coming and start over. OR you can choose to leave.” Michael paused for sometime and I just stared at him unsure what to say. When I said nothing in response he simply made a note and continued. “First, stand move the chair to the left. Than take your clothing off and place it in the chair. Upon returning to the pervious position, place your hands on the desk while in a standing position. “ I looked at him awe struck for a moment, I must have looked confused because Michael simply rolled his wrist to look at his watch and than said “Anyday now Hannah. I have guests waiting for me.” I swallowed and said, “Yes Master.” After which I simply got up and did a few moment to place the chair in position. I turned slightly and began to undo the closures that held my garments on. When I placed the black silk on the chair and slipped off my shoes I closed my eyes for a moment. “Now turn towards me,” Michael said calmly. I held my head down to my chest not wanting them to see the blush or the tears that arose as I loosen the bra from my body, and my hands found the clips to undo the thigh highs from the garter belt. “Raise you head Hannah and lift you eyes.” He voice stated though when I lifted my eyes a saw his slowly turn into the evil I saw the first night. Tears than were unstoppable and I had to swallow hard to keep the sobs from overtaking me. Being naked infront of him was one thing, even before Heater or Big John, but having several pairs of eyes watching my every move was overwhelming. My hands were shaking when I laid them on the desk, but when I set my legs in place and Michael smiled at me it had such a look of “your mine” my anger at him rose before I could control it. He stood staring at me, and I stood in position staring back defying him with my eyes each moment. He stood up and I didn’t follow his movement, I told myself I was prepared for whatever he had coming. I smelled his musky scent as he came close to me. His mouth so close to my ear I could hear his breathing, he whispered in a low tone. “You know you won’t win this game right bitch?” I whispered back “I didn’t we were playing a game, but if you want to play let’s play.” He than reached between my legs, dipped his finger between my thighs, and brought it to my nose. “You know you smell your little cunt calling to me.” He said. Before I could answer the cane came swishing down across my upper back. It was intense I had to take in a deep breath and tell myself to continue to breath. When the second hit made contact and I dug my nails into his desk he grabbed a hold of my neck and slammed me into the desk. “No need to ruin my wood.” He voice trailed into my ears and the lines of fire covered my upper back with rapid succession. By the time he stopped I was in such a state of anger and feeling of him close making me need him more. I had allowed the people in the room to fade and centered on just winning the battle so much that when his cock rubbed up against the entrance of my cunt and his words touched my ear I was complete void of any other thought. “Do you want my cock in you? You know this would truly make you a whore. Come now whore tell me how much you want to feel me. How much you have craved for me to do exactly what I am doing. Tell the good people what you need.” His voice was filled with darkness and lust. I could only get out the word “yes” before his cock was slamming into me and forcing my body across the carpet until my hips slammed into the desk. He held my neck in its new position easily and as his pounding increased he increased the pressure on my neck. I close my eyes and tried to concentrate of small slow breaths. By the time he pulled out of me and covered my lower half with his semen I was starting to feel dizzy and lighted head. He released his hold enough for me to gain air. Which I took lots of. Than he said one last thing from behind me “Stay just like that don’t move” I heard the door behind me open and shoes move in. Than Michael’s voice say “Don’t straggle come in, I want everyone to see what happens to slaves who think they rule this house or rule me. Come on, come in.” I heard mixed voices some of girls I recognized some I didn’t, some male voices mingled inbetween. I heard Michael pass back and forth across the tile floors. I told myself I would not cave; I would not allow him to know he has gotten to me. When everyone was made to look at me for a good five minutes I than heard Michael approach me. He placed his hand on top of the cane marks and put his weight into me. I bit down hard not to cry out and let a small tear pass down my cheek. Everyone of the people behind me gasped or took in a breath at the pain it must be causing me. He than leaned close to my ear and said “Who owns you?” When I let my lip go to answer I tasted the copper taste of blood and gritted my teeth and refused to answer. “Oh your not done playing. Well ok, we will just make you well used whore than.” He turned to the crowd and to my shock said. “Please raise your hand if you haven’t had any sexual pleasure in over a month.” I heard hands go up and feet shuffle. “Now raise your hand if you would do anything to put your sexual frustrations into a viable little cunt.” I head more shuffling and than he said to me “Looks like a lot of people would like to use you today.” He must have made motion for one to step forward cause I heard feet coming close to me. I could smell a different scent as they approached and could feel the heat of his body radiate against me. When he laid his hand on my inner thigh I scream out. Michael leaned in close to my ear, “What? What did you say? I can’t hear you.” I let out on big deep sigh and the tears that I had been holding in flooded my face “You own me Master, you can do whatever you wish to me anytime at your whim. Please forgive me. I beg you.” He chuckled deep than. “Oh you found your slave self again huh? Well Johnny is so hard I think you can show me how much you want to be my slave.” He released his weight from my back and removed his hand, replacing it in my hair. With a few quick movements he had me on my knees infront of the stable boy. I almost gagged at the sight of his clothes; he must have been shoveling when he was called into the house. “Johnny already had his cock out of his pants and the way I was left with my face right infront of it. Michael leaned up against the desk and simply said “Begin Hannah.” I cried as each moment passed but I eventually conceded and opened my mouth. I am sure it was probably one of the worse blowjobs I gave. I gagged and cried most of the time. But Johnny didn’t seem to mind. He came easily and even enjoying spraying it all over my face and tits. I just sat there as heard Johnny walk away from me and Michael’s command for everyone to leave. When all was quiet and I could only smell Michael’s scent close to me I sobbed so profusely. He took a washcloth to my face, and said “Your mine, and you need to learn that soon. Now before I send you off I am going to tell you the rest of your punishment. Since you seem to not enjoy when I don’t fall all over you, no one except George and Ruth will be speaking to you for the next. If you can make it all week without a demerit than you regain speaking privileges. You will eat in the kitchen, and you will have no free time. Now you better go it’s almost dinner time.” I wiped my face and legs with the cloth and grabbed my clothing. I walked out of his office without another word to him. I immediately regretted it, but knew I could not go back into his office. So instead went to our room and took a shower. When I stepped out I told myself that I was a new person, and that I would show him how much

All works are copyrighted and may not be copied to anywhere without authorization.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home