Friday, April 06, 2007

Limits

Lili brought up a post on safe words here http://thelilipages.livejournal.com/251150.html#cutid1

It brought another one of my pet peeves to the for front. The one on limits and having no limits. I really just don't believe a girl can have no limits to everyone at anytime. For me when a girl says she has "no limits" with someone, I interpret that as meaning she has no need to worry about said person crossing those "hard limits" and so those become null and void. But with Master and I trying to have another girl in our home we have got a lot of girls, when asked about limits, adamantly state the motto of "I have only what my Master allows me." That almost immediately turns me off to any potentials. You see a new girl with unknown partner should have lots of limits, and than you slow remove those limits as you get to know the partner and trust evolves. But you can't just start out with a "no limit" policy. Girls I have told this to think that I am silly, or am not deep enough inservice. I really just don't understand this online bullshit? You don't date a normal guy without having some well defined rules, so why when it comes to lifestyle people we just throw all those rules out the window? Is it because of all the players who say over and over that we aren't who we say we are if we have x, y, or z as limitations? How many times can you say to a new girl don't meet a man from online alone in his apartment? I mean really!!! I know women aren't this stupid!

Thats my rant for today..

On baby news, I heard the heartbeat yesterday and gained another 3 lbs. SIGH

I wish you well

Hana

1 Comments:

Blogger Lokilan said...

*Applauds*

5:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home