Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Him Part 15

I know you all have been desperately waiting for this so here you go..LOL

Disclaimer: What you are about to read is purely fiction. The names in here are fantasy and nothing written has every truly happened. They are just deep thoughts from a deep place within me.

The weeks flew into another, each week I gradually fell into the cycle of the house. My mind followed my body, and before I knew it I was moving to the rhythm of service. My smile at dinner was genuine, but still no one was talking to me. Now not even Ruth would speak to me after what happened to Larissa. Another month went by and I was finally called to Michael’s office. I was so elated that I didn’t even hesitate. I practically ran and had to catch my breath to knock demurely. When a female voice told me to enter I swallowed slightly, but entered anyway. I kept my eyes downcast and walk slowly to the place infront of the desk. Heather’s voice hit me first “Well, you are right. But she still owes me.” I knew they weren’t talking to me, and so I kept my place and waited. I hoped Michael would stand between Heather and I. He sighed slightly and said, “Your correct dear, but I don’t want her damaged. You will do it here in front of me, and than you are even and we move on.” “Oh don’t worry we’ll move on.” She chuckled evilly. I swallowed and heard her step back from her chair and approach me. “Hannah, I hear you have been reading the manuals.” She said from behind me. As it wasn’t a question I didn’t answer. “Hmm, well I hope you read them well. Stand!” she commanded. I took a few steps back and spread my legs about shoulder width apart. I slowly rolled my spine up to a more regal position, while rolling my shoulders back. My neck erected to where my eyes would meet Michael’s at level, but instead I slightly lowered them. I could see just under my forward vision, his face had no expression. I slide my hands into the crevices of my lower back, placing the right on the left and took in a deep breath to try to relax. Her wicked laughter followed, “Well, well. That was impressive. Now bend forward hands on the desk.” I did as she instructed and tried to make my hands not shake as I place them against the oak. I felt her body press up against my bottom, and she slowly rose up the hem of my skirt, and lowered my panties. “Now you will count them, and thank me. Let’s begin.” The first slash of her cane almost sent my knees buckling underneath me. It definitely was thinner and shorter than Michael’s. I cleared my throat and got a squeaky “1, thank you Mistress” out before the next one hit. This went on for a round of 20, and by the end I was crying so profusely that water had covered the edge of his desk. She patted my bottom at the end, and said rise. I moved back into my previous position. Her hand tilted under my chin and she told me to look at her. When my snot-covered face was exposed with my tear filled eyes she smiled “Don’t ever make me loose a girl again. Do you understand?” I cleared my throat “Yes Mistress.” I said. “Good, now I will leave you with your Master,” she kissed my forehead and walked out. I lowered my eyes again and he cleared his throat. “Your punishment has been lifted and you will be changing rooms. You no longer will work in the kitchen. See the butler for you new assignment. You may leave.” I was so elated I wanted to kiss him, but instead I nodded and walked out. I ran to the bathroom first and clean myself up, making sure to place some cream on the marks on my bottom. I raced to the front door to find the butler; he was all smiles as always. “You did good Hannah, you are now a house maid. Upstairs is your domain. Sarah is up there and she will show you to your room.” I hugged him and than got my things out of the room Ruth and I shared. I walked fast paced upstairs to find Sarah. She showed me the girls dorm, and where to place my things. We then went through the instructions of upstairs. I paid close attention and than the clock chimed for lunch. She handed me my new uniform, I quickly changed and we hurried downstairs. As I was no longer a kitchen maid I got to sit with all the servants at the eat- in kitchen. It was so good to have people to talk and laugh with. I smiled down the table at Sarah and knew I was going to love it here more and more each day.

All works are copyrighted and may not be copied to anywhere without authorization.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home