Monday, April 16, 2007

The weekend

The weekend was kinda blah. Friday I spent a hour at walmart debating a package I was suppose to have delivered, site to store, from my mom to the girls. They refused the packages, but it took a hour of walking back and forth across the entire store and calling customer service to figure it out.

Than we rushed home before another big storm hit, though were we live no tornadoes just lots of rain. On Saturday we laid around the house, watching tv. Than went to the mall and let the girls ride the indoor train. On Sunday, after church we went to meet Master's Dad and step mom for lunch. Good and bad it was, his dad won't be watching the babies so we are going to have to find another avenue. I am not sure what yet. Than Master went to play kickball with the church and I pulled the ground cover out of our bushes area. This way I can plant my flowers next weekend. I didn't get it all done because Bitty decided to chase the cat around the house, and I looked up and she was gone. I panicked and raced around the house and tanned her hide good. Than into the house we went.

Oh and I started bleeding again, DAMN IT!

That's my weekend

Hana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home