Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Him Part 16

Disclaimer: What you are about to read is purely fiction. The names in here are fantasy and nothing written has every truly happened. They are just deep thoughts from a deep place within me.


The weeks flowed by smoothly, followed by the month. Each month brought new skills gained, and by the end of 6 months I was doing all of Michael’s office necessities. This included organizing all the servants’ informational files and paying the bills. It had been a year since Jennifer led me to the party. I hadn’t spoken or seen her sense. I did hear, through the grapevine, that another man not far from here owned her. Though Michael and this man were friends, Jennifer never graced our home. At the beginning of the summer I helped plan Michael’s yearly get together. The same party I had attended. As I went through the invited guest, to make sure all had responded, I noticed the man that supposedly had Jennifer was coming. I was almost too overjoyed to think, and as I stood I knocked the small table I had in my lap on the floor. Spilling all the cards everywhere. I raced to pick them up in a hurry and reorganized them even faster. I took a deep sigh when no one came around the corner to reprimand me. As the days grew closer and closer I had all but forgot about Jennifer’s maybe arrival. I was swarmed with making sure all the servants were in order and all the food had arrived on time to prep, I had little time for any ideal thinking. When the day arrived and all was clicking I was very much at ease. So when Michael hugged a dark haired gentleman and they started walking my way I was so distracted I never saw the girl behind them. Michael cleared his throat “Hannah, this is Joshua. Josh this is my little Hannah.” I blushed profusely and tried to curl into the floor, but remember my manners. I curtsied slightly to him and wished him welcome. The men step apart with a chuckle and Jennifer stepped up. I was in a state of shock, I took a step forward to run to her but than thought twice. Michael eyed me and than said “Is everything in order?” I nodded and than when his eyebrow raised said “Yes Master.” “Than you have 15 min with your friend.” I ran to her and we hugged, giggling out the back french doors. We talked like we had never been apart, it seems we both had gone through some major changes. When her watched beeped I pouted slightly, but her smile encouraged me. “Don’t worry we will be seeing each much more.” We gave a quick hug and I ran to get everyone settled into the main room. Just as I had done it Michael stood up and announced that we were all going on the back porch for so much needed air. I was confused, but helped everything get their barrings again and flow where he wanted them to go. Once outside I could not truly see anyone until people started being seated. When the crowd settled two men were standing the sands before me. One was Michael and one was Joshua. I titled my head slightly and Michael tilted his head back. Joshua made a snapping sound and Jennifer instantly pranced onto the sand and kneeled at his feet. I was still in a state of shock that I didn’t notice Michael’s command. He had to physical take a step forward for me to refocus myself. “Please excuse Hannah this is not what she was expecting. I thought it would be better performed as a shock to her.” He chuckled and all followed in his laugh. I moved forward slightly if not a bit nervous and settled in the sand below me. Jennifer took my hand and squeezed it. I still had no idea what was about to happen. Not until I saw the gleam in the sunlight. The shine of silver was unmistakable. It was the collar I had order months ago upon his request. The round steel was hand flattened and had no rough edges. He had it engraved with his family crest and a snake, a cobra to be exact. It slithered all the way around and the head and tail met at the sliding lock in the back. It was a piece of art in itself. He was talking to everyone but all I could hear was a loud buzzing in my ears. I shock my head slightly to try to get it out, but still no sound fell to my ears. I held my breath and tried to calm and that is when my ears gave my hearing back. Just as Michael was saying “I place this on your neck as I sign of personal ownership of you. It will never leave and you will always be mine” Before I could respond the cold steel touched me and I shivered before the click was heard. Another click immediately followed and I realized than Jennifer was being collard at the same time. Michael touched my cheek gently as tears rolled down my face. Without warning he grabbed me up by my hair, I screamed but only heard Jennifer’s yell. I was so lost again. I was dragged through the sand to a pole and was tied legs spread securely. Than a lever was pulled, and the wood rose out of the sand and turn parallel to the earth. I knew than what was happening and I pulled on my bonds all anew. I heard the crackle of the fire, and saw the iron red hot as it approached me. Jennifer’s fingertips touched my hand and it made me turn to look at her. The iron hit without me seeing it, and took a few seconds for me to feel. I screamed into the night air as it burned into my skin. I called Michael names I never thought I’d utter. When he removed the branding iron Jennifer was screaming. Michael leaned close to my ear “You know you are going to regret not hold your tongue.” I swallowed and than he released me and carried me into a waiting cleansing bath inside the house. When I was asked to make two baths I didn’t question, but now I know why he had the tubs placed in the same room. We were than carried to our rooms, lathered with cream and told to rest. It took several days before I could walk on it again. So through the weekend I ran the party by walkie talkies. When it was time for Jennifer to finally go home I cried and we swore to see each other more often. Though we really had no say over that. My punishment was really not as harsh as I had expected, he simply made me stand in the corner with gum on my nose while I was naked. Life became one big love. I spent my days in service, my heart in love, and my body thoroughly used. All was well and all was great!

All works are copyrighted and may not be copied to anywhere without authorization.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hana......... I really do not know how to express my thoughts right now. I have just read your post titled "The Seasaw".

THANK YOU hon, thank YOU so much for sharing that, for sharing your thoughts and personal,intimate and emotional feelings.

I know how hard it is to write them and I know how much harder it is not to wake up the next morning after writing and not delete the post (I dont know whether you have noticed but I have on occasion written and let down my guard, only to delete it after 24 hours). I know so much about brick walls I should be a brickies labourer...smiles.

Thank you hana.

Kisses you softly on the cheek.

rosie
xxxx

2:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:27 AM  
Blogger floweringhana said...

Im still here

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are serious about writing then I suggest that you go to www.ellorascave.com or www.blackvelvetseductions.com...

BDSM/D/s sells very well and you have an intersting perspective...

Good Luck!

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home