Wednesday, April 25, 2007

So last night was masturbation city at Master's house. He had put bengay on his leg and so no sex for us. I am to sensitive..LOL. So it started out with him playing with me while we watched tv, really not doing much for me. For some reason since the baby I have been not really able to really turn myself on. Which is weird because last time I was ready to go. Master was all excited that this time he would get "pregnancy sex" which is like all the time. Anyway, So when that didn't work he started masturbating. He seemed to get distracted to like the good girl I am I said "You want me to show you my tits or ass or something." I was purely joking and teasing but he thought it was a great idea. So off my shirt went. He had me play with myself and watch him play. Of course this lead to him pinching my nipples and turning them, and me getting more and more happy. Have you ever had pregnancy nipples pinched? Well let tell you it hurts like you are on fire, but it sent wonderful shockwaves right to my cunt. As I got closer and closer, but still was having problems. He did what he has rarely done, he lean over into my ear and in a deep voice said "Cum for me bitch, your such a hot whore. Fucking cum already" within in seconds I had such huge orgasms I was bouncing all over the bed. Than he came all over me and we took a warm shower kissing and necking. It was good..damn good! Better than cock! Did I say that? Well that was last night, and I think it was the rain.

Keep your fingers crossed it happens again. BTW, for all you story watchers the next post will up after this.

Hugs

Hana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home