Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Him Part 17

There are only two post left in this story so here you go..

Disclaimer: What you are about to read is purely fiction. The names in here are fantasy and nothing written has every truly happened. They are just deep thoughts from a deep place within me.

Years flew by without even a thought in my mind of anything else but serving Michael in all the new ways he demanded. Each month brought a new surprise or learning experience. Each year brought a reaffirming of my commitment. We had many parties over the course or the time. Joshua and Jennifer married by law three years after her collaring, and they started having children. She spent weekends, once every couple of months, at our house. But as the children got older she spent less and less time away from home. I went to several parties outside the house, some work related while others were a part of our intimate lifestyle. I enjoyed both and thrilled at each detail. I met so many amazing people, and learn many new skills. My mind subconsciously started taking in little strides that where unnoticeable disobedience. If I was doing the filing, and lunch was at noon, I would wait until 11:00 to start to file. Or when taking my morning walks I would rest at the park and watch the kids swing before continuing back home. Little things that I saw as my time away from the norm. Michael’s job started becoming more demanding and so he was home less and less. Heather and Big John became a more serious couple, and they moved out of the house. As Michael’s demands got less he cut back on the staff needed on an everyday occurrence. There were many times that I sat in the library with a good book and a ham sandwich, with not a soul in the house. As time spanned I got less and less worried about what would happen, and more comfortable in what I felt formed to the moment. I had a daily schedule, but with no one to keep me in it I simply did all the things at the end of the day or first thing in the morning. Leaving the rest of the days to myself. I spent as much time as possible reading and laying in the hammock. One Friday Michael came home in a hurry. “Get Dressed in something nice!” he yelled over his shoulder on the way up the stairs. I followed him quickly, and went to pull the items for a party out of his closet. He stepped out of the stem of the shower and yelled at me “leave it there is no time, get ready now!” I did quickly with nothing more than a black dress he bought me for valentine’s last year. I fixed my hair in a casual curl and put some nice jewelry on. I was just finishing applying my lipstick when Michael smiled over my shoulder “You look lovely let’s go.” I rushed into my shoes and he tugged me out of the room and towards the stairs. I grabbed my purse out of the closet near the door and we were gone. We arrived in a rural part of the country onto a ranch house. I knew the house well, and saw Joshua approaching us immediately. “I am so glad you could make it Michael come in” Josh said has he wrapped his arm around his shoulder and started walking towards the house. I took one last look at myself in the side view mirror and than off I went after them. I found the group of giggling slaves quite easily, and upon my arrival we all started walking further into the gardens. A couple of the girls placed their feet into the water fountain, and we gabbed for hours about the new things we were doing that we never before thought we would do. I drank glass after glass of red wine, and as I started giggling and splashing my feet Jennifer eyed me suspiciously. She left for a few and upon her return I never again saw another glass a wine that night. I was quite gone already though so when some of the girls whispered about what their owners faces looked like when they were mad I wanted in on the conversation. I leaned inwards and thought I was whispering, but with the added alcohol level I was way above a whisper. “Oh Yeah!” I belted, “You haven’t seen nothing til you see Michael fuming…” I paused to burp and all the boys and girls giggled with me. All except Jennifer who left again. “Well, first his eye brows furrow..” And I took my fingers to help make my eyebrows do it. “Than his face sharpens like a crazed lion, sometimes I think he is going to growl…growl..growl..” everyone laughed encouragingly as I made paws out my hands and growled. “Next he lets out this deep sigh…like this….” I raised my chest as high as it could go and than let all the breath out of my lungs at once, spitting everywhere. More laughter followed, “And finally if he is really angry his foot will tap…watch” I had just stood up when throats started clearly, but being as drunk as I was I never understood there meaning. Instead I stood on the edge of the fountain with my arms crossed and my face forced inward, my lips out, and my foot tapping. But when I went to make a paw out of my hand again I lost my balance and started falling towards the water. My eyes went wide and just as I was about to land flat it in it I felt my dress being tugged so hard that I fell tumbling onto the ground. I shock my head to clear the long hair in my face and when I raised my eyes to say “thanks” I saw the tapping foot infront of me. I blinked once, twice, three times, and the foot was still there. I crawled over to it and touched it to see if it was really real. When it stayed there I swallowed hard and just sat there in the dirt. I thought if I closed my eyes real tight he would just disappear. The next thing I know I am being dragged up by my hair and pulled across the grounds, into the wooden floor, and across the carpet (dirty feet and all). When we reached the door I came to my senses somewhat and grabbed for the door. Anything to keep from the forward motion that was sending me out of the house. I was in full panic and when he pulled and I didn’t followed he turned slightly. I heard a sound I never thought I would hear from his being. The voice that followed was not human or kind, it was some sort of force beyond all thought. It screamed at me “You did not just grab that door.” I was so scared I didn’t know whether to let go or not. But when my body started rejecting the liquor inside I let go, only to avoid throwing up on the floor. I open my mouth to warn him, and he threw me down and was going to do god knows what to me when my stomach hurled its whole contents onto his shows and than I peed on myself. He took his shoes off infront of me and walked back towards the house. Slamming the door behind me. I didn’t move the whole time he was gone, and took each moment to try to get control of all the poundings in my body that were going on at once. I heard the door open, but when Jennifer’s voice hit my ears I was in shock. “ Hannah can you stand on your own?” I nodded. “Good I am to take you home, bath you, and put you in the den cage to wait.” She did exactly that. Once in the dark of his den I cried and cried and cried, until I could cry no more. When I finally fell asleep hours later I could think nothing but regret…..

All works are copyrighted and may not be copied to anywhere without authorization.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG i just spent about an hour reading your writings and now i want MORE.

Thank you

7:29 PM  
Blogger floweringhana said...

LOL its about to end too...so no luck for you. I am having a time with this baby so I'm taking a break soon.

Hana

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home